What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought an adidas wind vest today at GG

Picked up a left handed Rossa Siena today. It's got the nice soft RSi insert...

no way....but when I see something regularly $110 for $20 the bargain shopper in me can't resist
its getting cold up there in philly already?

My Corona Lime putter by Powerbilt arrived. It looks great.
coronaputter1.jpg

coronaputter1jpg4.jpg

coronaputter1jpg3.jpg

coronaputter1jpg2.jpg

I plan on hiding it in my wife's golf bag before our Thursday outing.

that's awesome clam. Love the headcover!

I bought an Adams Super Hybrid 19* today. My 3h has been giving me fits and this should help me close the gap better between the 3w and 4h.

Well thanks to Bridges and aggro and all my other TM freaks out there i have finally broken down today i bought a Ghost Putter and shot my best round of the season

I bought three dozen 2009 model Srixon Trispeeds last weekend. Dicks had them for $14.97/dz, but then all clearance items ending in .97 were additional 25% off...therefore each box was ~$11. Cheaper than mint balls from knet.

I bought three dozen 2009 model Srixon Trispeeds last weekend. Dicks had them for $14.97/dz, but then all clearance items ending in .97 were additional 25% off...therefore each box was ~$11. Cheaper than mint balls from knet.

Aaaargh, and you couldn't post this earlier. GG just stopped their 2 for $30 deal on those. I would've stocked up.

Should be getting a dozen yellow Srixon Z-Stars (for the BF) and 2 50-paks of pastel tees today in the parcel for me. All from Golfsmith.com at 15% off and FREE shipping :D

Well after my freak out on the oem thread I ended up winning the Datrek bag on eBay for $60 bucks. I guess I will be upgrading my beer to match the logo on it. I Just wish it had a Keystone Light logo on it instead of the Michelob Ultra logo.

awesome clam! wheres the link I wanna see!

awesome putter clam! love the way the lime looks! nice score!

I plan on hiding it in my wife's golf bag before our Thursday outing.

I bought my 3rd :hogan: colonial 52/08* GW off ebay. Lost the 1st. The shaft of the 2nd didn't feel like the other wedges in my set. 3rd time's the charm, I hope!

****!

It seems that #3 got lost! Fedex tracks it as delivered yesterday, but I have seen no sign of it yet!

coronaputter1jpg3.jpg

Not as cool as your "gadget" putter, but still pretty nice. Great find!

TM Rescue 5 Hybrid
TM XFT wedge (56)

picked up last Monday... :D

After 8 months of wanting it, I finally gave up and bought this thing... My only disappointment is that there are only six dividers... Oh well, the rest of the bag is full of awesome.

BSG-Stand-Bags-2.jpg

I went with the grey/red/yellow one.. So random and awesome.

Not as cool as your "gadget" putter, but still pretty nice. Great find!

That's nice looking, looks like an orange wedge :D

After 8 months of wanting it, I finally gave up and bought this thing... My only disappointment is that there are only six dividers... Oh well, the rest of the bag is full of awesome.

BSG-Stand-Bags-2.jpg

Nice! I want the staff bag like that

BSG-Stand-Bags-2.jpg

nice... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back