Name That PGA Tour Player Contest

Official Entry
1. Woody Austin
2. Sean O'Hair
3. John Senden
4. Michael Sim
5. Retief Goosen

This would be more fun in an email contest, and without pictures being found.

you did not even contribute in it this morning when it was going on so how would you know if its more fun? we had a blast looking for pictures and helping each other out. Everyone that was trying to figure it out this morning had a lot of fun doing it and helping out.

I think the email type would be better. I know you like the banter on the choices so that could come after the contest had closed. Since I have to work away from the computer most of the day, I missed out on the fun of figuring them out with the rest of the group. I really don't feel right entering the contest after someone else did all the footwork.

Just as I suspected...
Now how can we do it so there's still fun teamwork, but without giving the answers away to those who show up later?

I think the email type would be better. I know you like the banter on the choices so that could come after the contest had closed. Since I have to work away from the computer most of the day, I missed out on the fun of figuring them out with the rest of the group. I really don't feel right entering the contest after someone else did all the footwork.

na man enter away. im sure there will be days were some of us that helped out couldnt contribute to it and will enter later on after people figure it out and besides nothing wrong with helping people out here. I think everyone thats saying they want the email would really like what was going on and how we figured it all out earlier. it was pretty cool. but dont feel bad, enter away. i jumped the gun and posted the wrong 5 lol

Too bad I missed out on the fun contest while being at work
you did not even contribute in it this morning when it was going on so how would you know if its more fun? we had a blast looking for pictures and helping each other out. Everyone that was trying to figure it out this morning had a lot of fun doing it and helping out.

I never said anything sarcastic or tried to 'pull that'. Just an honest answer. I was at work, so i missed out on the fun part. you worked after [or before] the fun part, and got to partake. I definitely wouldve enjoyed it too if my schedule synced up with it. But the fact that I get on here and have the answers handed to me doesnt make it fun for me. So its just too bad i was at work during the fun part of this contest.
Easy now man. I worked today as well, so dont try to pull that. i just think you would have enjoyed it today while it was going on.

I never said anything sarcastic or tried to 'pull that'. Just an honest answer. I was at work, so i missed out on the fun part. you worked after [or before] the fun part, and got to partake. I definitely wouldve enjoyed it too if my schedule synced up with it. But the fact that I get on here and have the answers handed to me doesnt make it fun for me. So its just too bad i was at work during the fun part of this contest.

ok i thought you were trying to be a smart alec and say well i was working while you were on the computer. but its cool no worries.

it was fun and im sure they will change it up some to give everyone a chance to do participate in it.

Props to biggsy!

Official Entry:

1 - Woody Austin
2 - Brian Gay
3 - John Sendon
4 - Michael Sim
5 - Retief Goosen

Official Entry:
1 - Woody Austin
2 - Brian Gay
3 - John Sendon
4 - Michael Sim
5 - Retief Goosen

Just as I suspected...
Now how can we do it so there's still fun teamwork, but without giving the answers away to those who show up later?

You cant really.

Too bad I missed out on the fun contest while being at work

Easy now man. I worked today as well, so dont try to pull that. i just think you would have enjoyed it today while it was going on.

ok i thought you were trying to be a smart alec and say well i was working while you were on the computer. but its cool no worries.

it was fun and im sure they will change it up some to give everyone a chance to do participate in it.

Props to biggsy!

Enough guys!

Official Entry:

1. Woody Austin
2. Sean O'hair
3. John Senden
4. Michael Sim
5. Retief Goosen

9 minutes left

The winner of the contest has been named in the 1st post. We have also unscrambled the pictures for everybody and let the info out on the clues. We hope everybody had fun with this one and we will be doing another one of these soon.

congrats one t!

Nice job, buddy!

Really glad One-T won it, he was the first one in, correct?

He was. When I drew his name, I was kind of glad too, since he got it right first.

congrats little brother! nice selecting. i totally missed this one, but glad you brought home some thp swag.

Congrats 1T!

Congrats T! How lucky was that my man.

Good job T! Enjoy the THP stuff. You earned it.

Back