WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jman. As far as good taste in putters, I'd say you got pretty good taste also. I can't wait to see pics of your two Lajosi's

Me either! haha.

Kari hopes to get em' out at the end of this week, will just depend on how quick the Goose gets back from the platers!

Thanks for the comments all, like I said, I've never been this satisfied with a setup I've had. Everything here fits my eye well and that has helped alot in rounds as I really fall into the category of if I don't like the look at adress, I cannot play it.

I wil break 80 with this setup!

Great setup Jman. Funny how close that is to my bag when you figure the 4DX pro's, TM driver and Cleveland wedges. Great taste, hehe

great pics jman!

Great setup Jman. Funny how close that is to my bag when you figure the 4DX pro's, TM driver and Cleveland wedges. Great taste, hehe

Haha, I know! The Pro's are just so buttery, I'm really glad they won out over my A7's I had.

great pics jman!

Thanks SH. Much less ho'ing from me from now on.

JB, noticed the sig has changed, how about some pics of the new bag setup?

Bump for some pics

You guys want some pictures? Ok, here are some pics of what is in the bag right now that I am testing or working with. The bag changes every day though.

953429229_HfRgy-L.jpg

953429289_jXSqN-L.jpg

953429267_sCPx3-L.jpg

953429202_ZtXNK-L.jpg

953429252_uLpY8-L.jpg

953429301_UD5wy-L.jpg

953429327_U7kwp-L.jpg

Nice set up, still love that Bridgestone bag!! A Cleveland driver in the bag now?

Testing a miyazaki shaft and I put the 39 gram in the DST driver. 59 gram is in the SuperTri

That bag is hot. What putter is in the bag today? Its not an Odyssey. Two 3W's? The copper Miyazaki looks pretty nice!

That bag is hot. What putter is in the bag today? Its not an Odyssey. Two 3W's? The copper Miyazaki looks pretty nice!

Only 1 3 wood. SuperFast. 1 driver DST w/ Miyazaki. 3 and 4 hybrid for testing. DST with Miyazaki and Williams Golf

Putter is a Clay Long. You will have to wait for the magazine to get more info on that baby!

I absolutely love this thread! I've been reading for an hour and not even half way through yet. At first I felt a slight twinge of shame at the contrast between these great bags and my beloved circa 1998 Wilson set, but I think I might post it anyway for fun. It might be nice to document the 'before' shot to compare with the R9's I'll have by next year.

I absolutely love this thread! I've been reading for an hour and not even half way through yet. At first I felt a slight twinge of shame at the contrast between these great bags and my beloved circa 1998 Wilson set, but I think I might post it anyway for fun. It might be nice to document the 'before' shot to compare with the R9's I'll have by next year.

Post it up!!

Keep those grooves clean mister!!!

Haha, good catch!

JB, with all the changes you make on a daily or weekly basis, I dont know how you maintain a 5 handicap. Do your scores usually suffer, or do you see your scores drop a little when you use "your" setup?

Keep those grooves clean mister!!!

Get cleaned before every round. Plus I have a THP Spotless Swing Towel that does the work for me.

Haha, good catch!

JB, with all the changes you make on a daily or weekly basis, I dont know how you maintain a 5 handicap. Do your scores usually suffer, or do you see your scores drop a little when you use "your" setup?

I definitely suffer score wise. And my index needs to get updated because it is a 6.4 right now. I was a 2.9 when I started THP.

Get cleaned before every round. Plus I have a THP Spotless Swing Towel that does the work for me.

I definitely suffer score wise. And my index needs to get updated because it is a 6.4 right now. I was a 2.9 when I started THP.

When do you ever play with clubs of your choice? Like once a week or so?
and I want your Wilson Staff Bag. <3

JB are you rockin dual THP Spotless swing towels? lol [Activate the most interesting man in the world voice] "I dont use a golf towel much but when I do, I use TWO spotless swingtowels "[Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

When do you ever play with clubs of your choice? Like once a week or so?
and I want your Wilson Staff Bag. <3

Once in a blue moon. I dont actually have irons right now. That is the funny part.

JB are you rockin dual THP Spotless swing towels? lol [Activate the most interesting man in the world voice] "I dont use a golf towel much but when I do, I use TWO spotless swingtowels "[Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

Greatest Post ever! I have my THP one and then the regular one for mud.

Man JB you sure got it rough brother! We really appreciate the torture you put yourself through to give us the great reviews!

Man JB you sure got it rough brother! We really appreciate the torture you put yourself through to give us the great reviews!

Thats funny. Now if only my game could get back to where it was. Its coming though. People at the outing will go through it too.

Thats funny. Now if only my game could get back to where it was. Its coming though. People at the outing will go through it too.

Yes we will, its very unfortunate to have to hit all that new equipment and maybe even bag something for a round, but we keep going!!

Yes we will, its very unfortunate to have to hit all that new equipment and maybe even bag something for a round, but we keep going!!

When you see what is coming, you will definitely be taking some stuff on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back