The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad will respond...possibly not 'til next year. I'm okay with that.

LOL at the guys that need a cheerleader for a captain.

It's okay to go to the bathroom now boys, 441 approved it.

Thank goodness. My eyes were starting to float.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am thinking #Chad just subscribes to the theory presented by Mark Twain. "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

Wasn't that Lincoln?

Oh look the chihuahua speaks.

Oh look the chihuahua speaks.

Surprised you're still allowed to reply to anyone not calling himself the swag master. He's letting that leash out a bit.

Hope you don't have a bad day putting....apparently that chain gets really tight.

I don't need none of that crap.

The irony is amazing

Surprised you're still allowed to reply to anyone not calling himself the swag master. He's letting that leash out a bit.

Hope you don't have a bad day putting....apparently that chain gets really tight.

I don't need none of that crap.

This coming from a guy who said he was with Chad because of the potential swag opportunity. :)

The Cup Is Coming

This coming from a guy who said he was with Chad because of the potential swag opportunity. :)

Hahahahaha, said in jest completely (did I really say that?).

I just knew that most would go for 441 and I'm willing to step out and have some fun supporting the underdog.

Not the first time I've taken a bashing on here......I can handle it. (As long as JB doesn't get involved, he knows no trash talk rules). Hahahahaha

I am thinking #Chad just subscribes to the theory presented by Mark Twain. "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

Apparently you haven't met Chad hahahahaha (mostly the mouth closed part)

A little early for vodkie?

Apparently you haven't met Chad hahahahaha (mostly the mouth closed part)

A little early for vodkie?

Said no one ever. :alien:

It would surprise me a LOT if Chad ended up the underdog captain.

Especially since:

a) these are playing captains
b) Chad always gives himself an advantage
c) gear is on the line
d) bears eat beets

f16b591b5d2d1f2ec19fc619e56d9bcd.jpg

with all of this talk going on in here, I think I will wait for Chad to chime in before backing a captain with my take no prisoners attitude, after all, Chad may come up with something very motivational and inspiring or he may just want to have someone to kick ass with.

I will be patient......to a point.....lol

I have a bit to catch up on in here. Dig there's so much chatter on this.

I have a bit to catch up on in here. Dig there's so much chatter on this.
Let me explain....never mind there is to much, let me sum up.

441 thinks he he and his team can chutt their way to victory, and think #Chad has good hair.

#Chad has great hair, but not responded to the allegations.

Last edited:
it's been a solid month since i've logged onto my personal computer and haven't been able to stay in touch on THP. Work has been that crazy lol. But to come back to some big hype and announcements like this is awesome! I've missed my daily refreshes on the new post section and catching up with all the exciting news :).

I'm really looking forward to this one especially since its close to home!

it's been a sold month since i've logged onto my personal computer and haven't been able to stay in touch on THP. Work has been that crazy lol. But to come back to some big hype and announcements like this is awesome! I've missed my daily refreshes on the new post section and catching up with all the exciting news :).

I'm really looking forward to this one especially since its close to home!
Welcome back...jump right in

Let me explain....never mind let me sum up.

441 thinks he he and his team can chutt their way to victory, and think #Chad has good hair.

Sounds about what I would expect.

I am backing 441 because I backed Chad in the king twice and he lost both, so i don't want to be let down again.

Sounds about what I would expect.

I am backing 441 because I backed Chad in the king twice and he lost both, so i don't want to be let down again.

Play for him and make a difference.

That's my plan.

Chad may just be too busy clearing off shelf space for The Cup to sit to respond right now... It's never to early to prepare!

Let me explain....never mind let me sum up.

Let me assure you, being on team 441 would provide a 100% chutt optional clause. He knows better.

Let me assure you, being on team 441 would provide a 100% chutt optional clause. He knows better.

Pretty sure the only option to chutting is to not do it. That solves that problem hehe

That's fine, since everyone else knows it is actually called the Texas Wedge anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back