The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't been the draw for a few of us since the beginning. Getting hair tips is my motivation.
I just wish I had hair. My support is behind hashtagchad even if my own follicles are not!

Votes in and #Chad is still in the lead.

Just voted.
I am sticking with a tried and true captain, with multiple HOF tags and the knowledge to put together a strong team.

MikeDean441 FTW!!

I'm sticking with my #THPLegacy loyalties, and on board with 441 for #TheCup

not sure if this is the place but...in the spirit of the election season, I would like to hear from each captain, MikeDean441 and #Chad. I have read through the posts here. I would like each captain to give me a short reason to pull the trigger for him. in return, they will get my full support and if I am lucky enough to play for them, they will get my never say die, grind to the last, 110% ass kickin', name takin' effort

I am Maddog701 and I approve this message!!!!!!!!

Sure..i will keep it short and simple.

Listen to your son...he is wise.

End message

not sure if this is the place but...in the spirit of the election season, I would like to hear from each captain, MikeDean441 and #Chad. I have read through the posts here. I would like each captain to give me a short reason to pull the trigger for him. in return, they will get my full support and if I am lucky enough to play for them, they will get my never say die, grind to the last, 110% ass kickin', name takin' effort

I am Maddog701 and I approve this message!!!!!!!!

Sure..i will keep it short and simple.

Listen to your son...he is wise.

End message

Listen to Deano, Pop. He knows what he's talking about. Not to mention if you go for Hashtag there's a chance you'll end up having to play me and we all know how that will end for you....badly because Deano is taking this home.

you mean your team had fun when they dominated on Sunday?
Fun is an understatement

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I jsut found this thread and got caught up. I put in my vote for 441 because anyone who can knock the heads off of Barbie dolls AND do impressions so well that I thought it really was CornBeefHashTagChumpChangeChad deserves my vote. Oh and I would have to change my avatar and it was much easier to just vote for him. Lol

Oh this whole announcement and thread is so thoroughly entertaining. I look forward to this future.

More events, more fun! Hell yeah! Now if we could only get an event in MI...

More events, more fun! Hell yeah! Now if we could only get an event in MI...
Had events in 3 (or more) bordering states in 2015. stay tuned for more 2016 fun.

I am guessing with the history of hanging chad votes in Florida he will not be getting a lot of votes from that state. But I'm in for #Chad.

Gotta get them them votes for Captain 441

Capt 441 will win in a landslide don't need a poll to tell us that. Although it looks like he will win that as well

The Cup Is Coming

Hopefuls should DEFINITELY vote here.

6753d4587c21f224494f1b75e73f64f1.jpg

bb328533b15ae434a5944430968b95d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt 441 will win in a landslide don't need a poll to tell us that. Although it looks like he will win that as well

Think again....Hashtag still leading at a staggering rate of 51% of the vote. :act-up:

Think again....Hashtag still leading at a staggering rate of 51% of the vote. :act-up:

Which is confusing since the majority in here seems to be for Mr 441...

Which is confusing since the majority in here seems to be for Mr 441...

7500 twitter followers, he is getting quite a bit of non thper votes id guess

Ah yes good point. Didn't think of that. All this rain and lack of sleep/coffee has me running a bit slow lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back