Status
Not open for further replies.
After today, only 8 more work days until #TheGrandaddy
Man when you put it like that. It'll be here in no time. Excited for you guys.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Off work for 9 days. Get to spend a ton of time with kiddos, 2 rounds (minimum) with THP'ers, Thanksgiving, and more I'm sure.

5.5 hour noon flight will land us in Hawaii this evening. Golf, SCUBA, zip lining and beach time for 8 days. My wife's brother and sister are meeting us there and my 3 kids are super excited to not be in school and get to spend time with their cousins.

5.5 hour noon flight will land us in Hawaii this evening. Golf, SCUBA, zip lining and beach time for 8 days. My wife's brother and sister are meeting us there and my 3 kids are super excited to not be in school and get to spend time with their cousins.

Which island? We just got back from Hawaii. It was fantastic.

Which island? We just got back from Hawaii. It was fantastic.

Oahu. We are staying in Ko'Olina which is about 25 miles west of Honolulu. We've done the Pearl Harbor thing already with the kids already so other than my wife maybe taking a shopping excursion with her sister and the girls, I'll doubt we will venture near Honolulu at all during our stay. It's quiet in Ko'Olina and there is a great course less than a mile from our resort. There is also a good SCUBA diving spot less than 2 miles from the resort, which my son, brother-in-law, and I will be taking advantage of.

a726626c-a56b-4a3d-b235-85cd050475f2.1.10

Oahu. We are staying in Ko'Olina which is about 25 miles west of Honolulu. We've done the Pearl Harbor thing already with the kids already so other than my wife maybe taking a shopping excursion with her sister and the girls, I'll doubt we will venture near Honolulu at all during our stay. It's quiet in Ko'Olina and there is a great course less than a mile from our resort. There is also a good SCUBA diving spot less than 2 miles from the resort, which my son, brother-in-law, and I will be taking advantage of.

a726626c-a56b-4a3d-b235-85cd050475f2.1.10

Have a great time. I was on the Big Island, which was great. I haven't spent a ton of time in Oahu other than a quick trip to Pear Harbor.

We aren't SCUBA certified, so we did a lot of snorkeling. I really want to get certified some time.

Six year Anniversary for MrsV and I. Man has time flown by

At home and not in hospital...so so happy.

The Happy Thread

9 holes of golf this morning. No back pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Truck wouldn't start and needed a new battery.

Why is this in the happy thread? Because I was driving it, not my wife. And because I was in the parking lot of the Auto Parts store when it happened. Sweeet!

Went to the doctor other day for ultrasound since wife is measuring 2 weeks ahead. Got some good pictures from it. Can't believe were just over a month or so away, we got the room setup and all the babies goodies ready to go

Went to the doctor other day for ultrasound since wife is measuring 2 weeks ahead. Got some good pictures from it. Can't believe were just over a month or so away, we got the room setup and all the babies goodies ready to go

Christmas will never be the same for you two now! Congrats & hope everything is smooth sailing from here on in.

My little guy's 2nd bday today...time sure flies.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My little guy's 2nd bday today...time sure flies.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
happy birthday to the little guy!!!!!!!!:cake:

Did someone say new job??? Well that just happened today. Same company but moving into Project Management!!! Less travel!!!

Did someone say new job??? Well that just happened today. Same company but moving into Project Management!!! Less travel!!!

Nice dude....congrats! !

Nice dude....congrats! !

Thanks man...I was approached by VP on Wednesday. After some back and forth we were able to get it done. Definitely was time.

Thanks man...I was approached by VP on Wednesday. After some back and forth we were able to get it done. Definitely was time.

Thats huge man...all that travel was for the birds

Congrats..you're gonna miss coming to NY all the time though

Congrats..you're gonna miss coming to NY all the time though

I'll definitely have to find my new Central Park to run in. Plus my first client is in that state of Texas!!! Oh great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back