The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Was wondering the same thing.

Shotgun start??

It has been. It is going to be a tight turn around between rounds today.

Heres what we are looking at for the 1st match. First post will be updated regularly as Golfergal has given me MOD powers (yall better behave)

Match #1ShambleScore
Harry/DnevsvsPhillyV/Rallo
Jrod/VelardovsJB/Ddec
AJ/PetevsCdpkook/Neb
Ethan/Scotty GvsMikeG/Misike
Chad/NeubarthvsJman/Tbaker
Rhi/FinleyvsTexashacker/Harv

Thanks for the update, Mike. Score keeping for the 2nd year in a row!

Was wondering the same thing.

Shotgun start??

Definitely shotgun, saves time to allow for them to get 27 in today without issues.

That 18th tee.. Wowza.

I forgot how pretty that 18th tee view is. Just stunning.

It has been. It is going to be a tight turn around between rounds today.

Definitely shotgun, saves time to allow for them to get 27 in today without issues.

Thanks gents.

That course isn't as beautiful as it looks in the pictures, right? It can't possibly be, can it?

Thanks gents.

That course isn't as beautiful as it looks in the pictures, right? It can't possibly be, can it?

Photos don't do it justice. And then wait until you start seeing the mountains in the background. Just incredible.

Thanks gents.

Oh it is far better in person. Everything is pristine.

My draw/hook does not set up well for #18 haha

Colin and I both in the drink on 18 tee. We will figure this out.

ccdf3089344c0d9143e4cd60b1134c26.jpg

Everyone is looking so great in your #IWearCallaway swag! Time to go low! Look good - play better!

Now let the shenanigans begin!! :)

No worries fellas. #TeamRedemption has got this. 18's tee shot has a nice cushy fairway about 220 out. Get the jitters out of the way and play your game. The 2nd shot is the hard one!

Tee box on #18

d78c39161c2e85cf92dd86e9f290e0d3.jpg

Just aim for the 3rd point from the top of the mountain...left side of the fairway. Should leave you with a decent look, right is wrong on this hole!

Take it too them Team Redemption!

Settle the nerves and just enjoy the moment and shot at hand.

Colin and I both in the drink on 18 tee. We will figure this out.

ccdf3089344c0d9143e4cd60b1134c26.jpg

Just catching up.

good luck today boys! Bring home the belt!

So much awesomeness in this thread.

Glad it's lunchtime and I just ate... still doesn't compare to that deliciousness...

The mother f'n stripe show just happened.

Just noticed that the #zoocrew have Finley/Rhi together for first 18 this AM and then Jrod/Rhi for last 9.

That Finley/Rhi combo didn't farewell previously....c'mon TH34 & Harvey...handle business!!

Back