The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Some good pairings on paper for tomorrow. It'll be fun to follow, I just don't know what match I'd want to follow in person, there are several that really could go either way depending on breaks.

f4938b26b845dd56074a3ff6137064fe.jpg

Don't let this fool you.. I'm out for blood

Wow what a day, get some rest, I'm exhausted from reading.
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Round 3. Fight.

4d5c19da4ad8a8c38ed04941e8cc2a4a.jpg

Dean got a nut
a641784a4443341836d5782978458292.jpg

#chinup

This has been so AWESOME to follow all day, unfortunatly I have to work tomorrow so you guys go out and have a great time and get those points to give Team Redemption the WIN. Thanks for all the great updates, videos, and commentary. THANK YOU THP, Callaway, and the Hideaway for a great event and moments to be treasured. I will catch up tomorrow evening. Good Luck to everyone!

those duck faces are for Yo AJ

YoAJ needs to give some duck face lessons..PhillyV's working the pouty lower lip that his son gives him when he doesn't want to go to bed :curl-lip:

YoAJ needs to give some duck face lessons..PhillyV's working the pouty lower lip that his son gives him when he doesn't want to go to bed :curl-lip:

That's the face of someone who has given up on trying to argue why a grown man should be making duck faces in photos.

Killing me AJ...

Edit: forgot the :alien:

I went into dinner tonight exhausted and wanting to just stay in bed. But I am so glad I didn't because this was another incredible evening.

The amount of posts in this thread is incredible just like the event itself. It's been real fun following along with the action. Looking forward to tomorrow's updates!

I went into dinner tonight exhausted and wanting to just stay in bed. But I am so glad I didn't because this was another incredible evening.

Tired? I'm not sure if sleep would ever happen in this event!!!

Moscow Mule ftw

Well, followed along all day. The coverage was so great that it made me feel as if I was somehow a part of it. First time I have ever felt like I had my hat handed to me on a golf course and I wasn't playing. If that course and amenities aren't just this side of heaven I don't know what is. Suck it in guys and enjoy the day tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

On the bus heading home back to the hotel now. What a day!

Understatement of the millennium (possibly all time)

Ok I exaggerate... But it was one hell of a day!

And guess what?
It happens again tomorrow!

Well, followed along all day. The coverage was so great that it made me feel as if I was somehow a part of it. First time I have ever felt like I had my hat handed to me on a golf course and I wasn't playing. If that course and amenities aren't just this side of heaven I don't know what is. Suck it in guys and enjoy the day tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Love this dude. Makes me even more proud of this group of guys, seruously happy you've enjoyed this one! Greatest event EVER.

If God was a golfer and heaven was a golf course, it would be the Clive course at the Hideaway. And I get to play there again tomorrow. Wow

Let me explain one big thing.

THE STRIPE SHOW ENDS TOMORROW!

You're my boy blue...

If God was a golfer and heaven was a golf course, it would be the Clive course at the Hideaway. And I get to beat # there tomorrow. Wow

FIFY. You got this!

129f80d4aeb6d4ee97c3a413bbd24168.jpg
That hair is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back