The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ronnie will be the first OL taken in the draft. They already weathered the storm with Shaq Lawson. I'd take Clemson's DL over OSU.

I'm guessing you haven't watched many OSU games over his career, because I can bet you that ND's OC and line coach aren't as confident about stopping Bosa as you are. Whole different beast than Lawson or anyone else in college football right now. But I guess you'll just have to wait and find out. I pray they single cover him...because you won't stand a chance if you do.

They have the best OL coach in the NCAA (yes, we upgraded to Hiestand after Warriner left), they'll be ready. I hope the OSU team is looking past ND as much as you are because they're going to get a good punch in the face if that's the case. This is definitely the best matchup outside the playoff.

I'm not over confident that they'll completely stop him, but they'll be the biggest challenge he faces this year. You'll see.

They have the best OL coach in the NCAA, they'll be ready. I hope the OSU team is looking past ND as much as you are because they're going to get a good punch in the face if that's the case. This is definitely the best matchup outside the playoff.

I'm not over confident that they'll completely stop him, but they'll be the biggest challenge he faces this year. You'll see.
To be honest, I don't think it's "looking past" at all (what is there to look to? NFL Draft or off-season?). It's back and forth [borderline] smack talk about each teams strength and how they match up. Confidence vs confidence. Luckily the players have the last word.

Personally, I'm interested if ND will be able to stop OSU if they get rolling on O like they did against UofM.

To be honest, I don't think it's looking past at all (what is there to look to? NFL Draft?). It's back and forth borderline smack talk about each teams strength and how they match up. Confidence vs confidence.

Personally, I'm interested if ND will be able to stop OSU if they get rolling like they did against UofM.

It's easy to make the argument that most OSU fans think ND is there in name only...again. Unfortunately, that misconception is based on the reality of the mediocrity since Lou. BK finally has the depth back to an elite level, and this year's record proves that. 37 starters for a season is insane.

If OSU gets rolling, I think it turns into the ND/Stanford game. It could easily turn into a track meet and last team with the ball wins.

It's easy to make the argument that most OSU fans think ND is there in name only...again. Unfortunately, that misconception is based on the reality of the mediocrity since Lou. BK finally has the depth back to an elite level, and this year's record proves that. 37 starters for a season is insane.

If OSU gets rolling, I think it turns into the ND/Stanford game. It could easily turn into a track meet and last team with the ball wins.

Whoa...never said anything about ND not deserving to be there. You mentioned ND's offense, and I picked one player (who myself, along with every person who gets paid to talk about football says is by far the best defensive player) and said he's going to be a handful for their OL. Never once said it won't be a good game, and never said ND wasn't good. Saying we have a guy who can't be single guarded doesn't mean I think your team is bad. He is just THAT good.

Oh, no worries, I never meant you. You obviously know what you're talking about. I'm talking about the lowest common denominator fan, of which OSU and ND both have a lot.

and please don't forget how battle tested ND is. they survived the UMASS barrage.

I pray that Joey comes back next year and plays 1 season with his Brother, who is supposedly the better Bosa....#scary

Its a perfectly analogous comparison to what Austin stated may have been the reason Cook wasn't even invited. Both cleared of criminal wrongdoing, one gets invited and wins, the other doesn't get invited.

Some crazy stats this year: Boston College had the No. 1 defense and went 3-9. The last seven teams with the No. 1 defense had nine losses combined those years: 83-9

3 teams vying to be the first P5 teams to win 50 games in a 4 year stretch.
Alabama : 48-6
FSU : 49-5
Ohio State : 49-4

Its a perfectly analogous comparison to what Austin stated may have been the reason Cook wasn't even invited. Both cleared of criminal wrongdoing, one gets invited and wins, the other doesn't get invited.

Well the biggest difference is Winston was the clear favorite, Cook is just one of the guys who should have been invited. You can make a case for him, but the cases for the 3 invitees are just as strong. The Heisman does call for integrity. When you look at two very comparable backs and you have to leave one off your ballot, that could be the deciding factor.

And adolphus Washington ohio states 2nd beat DL was cited for solicitation this week.....ugggh

Yup awesome timing
Must be one of the smart ones.

Im sure his suspesion will be up juuussst before the game. Or a summer suspension again.

And adolphus Washington ohio states 2nd beat DL was cited for solicitation this week.....ugggh
That'll only keep him out for the first series probably.

It's a misdemeanor he'll be out the first quarter or half.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tried to pick up a prostitute more than likely

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You're a top NFL prospect and you have to get a prostitute? Really hoping he didn't fully know what he was doing. But that might be too generous to assume that.

You're a top NFL prospect and you have to get a prostitute? Really hoping he didn't fully know what he was doing. But that might be too generous to assume that.

Well, if I'm on the verge of making millions I might consider avoiding certain, shall we say, entanglements. KWIM?

What do you mean "not fully know what he was doing"?

Does one stumble upon hiring a prostitute?

What do you mean "not fully know what he was doing"?

Does one stumble upon hiring a prostitute?

Not knowing "who" you're talking to per say. Going to guess it happens in Vegas a decent amount.

Not knowing "who" you're talking to per say. Going to guess it happens in Vegas a decent amount.

I think solicitation involves discussion of payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back