JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right. The Golden Ticket is coming back this year as part of the THP Holiday Cheer event and this year there are two changes. For those that remember it from last year, the Golden Ticket allows automatic entry into any THP Event the following year (entry fees apply) other than The Grandaddy.

goldenticket.jpg

This is one that many are waiting for. No signup needed for the 2016 THP Event of your choice, because this golden ticket gets you an automatic bid to the event of your choosing. Some have been announced already, many others are coming soon. With around 15 THP Events a year, there is always something special coming.

But wait...There's more.

Not only will THP be giving away a Golden Ticket, but we will be giving away TWO Golden Tickets and the final one will be a bit special. Because it can be used in ANY THP Event, INCLUDING The Grandaddy.

The contest will be the finale of THP Holiday Cheer running all of this week and this one will be open to 2016 Albatross Club Members only, since the events are for 2016. If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Its coming later this week, so stay tuned for details.

whoa, a golden ticket to #TheGrandaddy!?!?!?!?!

Golden ticket into the Grandaddy is the stuff dreams are made of!

WHHHHAAAAAtTTTTT!!!!!

Wow, That makes Willy Wonka's golden ticket just seem silly. Auto entry into #TheGrandaddy is priceless.

Holy s---.

INCLUDING #TheGrandaddy!

YES!

That's right. The Golden Ticket is coming back this year as part of the THP Holiday Cheer event and this year there are two changes. For those that remember it from last year, the Golden Ticket allows automatic entry into any THP Event the following year (entry fees apply) other than The Grandaddy.

goldenticket.jpg

This is one that many are waiting for. No signup needed for the 2016 THP Event of your choice, because this golden ticket gets you an automatic bid to the event of your choosing. Some have been announced already, many others are coming soon. With around 15 THP Events a year, there is always something special coming.

But wait...There's more.

Not only will THP be giving away a Golden Ticket, but we will be giving away TWO Golden Tickets and the final one will be a bit special. Because it can be used in ANY THP Event, INCLUDING The Grandaddy.

The contest will be the finale of THP Holiday Cheer running all of this week and this one will be open to 2016 Albatross Club Members only, since the events are for 2016. If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Its coming later this week, so stay tuned for details.
I'm speechless right now!! Talk about being in the holiday spirit. So excited to see someone get the ultimate gift right before Christmas. I hope I am the fortunate one.

Hot damn!

#TheGrandaddy Golden Ticket!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! It really must be a Christmas miracle (if I win!!!)

That is huge news, dare I say GRAND news.

Screw winning the lottery, I'd love to use up all my good luck on winning one of these!

look at that, this is my 1000th post and post 15 in this thread, which is my favorite number, it's all falling into place :D

A golden ticket that gets an entry in the Grandaddy?!?!?! Didn't see that one coming at all. That is mind blowing right there!!!

Wow. Simply amazing. What I would do for the final golden ticket. One can wonder and hope.

Very cool news. Man I wish I could be like Charlie and get the Golden Ticket. I would pound the umpa lumpa's in to the green side bunker.

On the day of the contest, I would love to see that hashtag trending like #TheGrandaddy was...haha

What an opportunity! Wow is all I can say...

wow, that final ticket might easily have become the greatest contest prize ever!

TWO Golden Tickets, and one for The Grandaddy of them ALL! Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

Here we go. Golden ticket jackpot

Admit One to ANY extravaganza! Yes please!

Amazing. Truly amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back