THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

In all seriousness i will be talking to the course about that soon. Due to its popularity im not sure we will receive a big discount if anything but i will make sure times are available
No worries. Was just curious as I know Team Michigan would be interested in taking a trip down there, whether I'm included or not. I guess we won't have to battle for the pre-830 tee times!

No worries. Was just curious as I know Team Michigan would be interested in taking a trip down there, whether I'm included or not. I guess we won't have to battle for the pre-830 tee times!
Yeah ill definitely see what they can do about Friday for us.
And if you guys stick around i can find us cheap golf sunday

Does this mean you will be finally signing up for a THP event?

I'll be there whether I'm on the team or not. I've already told the wife I'm gone that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there whether I'm on the team or not. I've already told the wife I'm gone that weekend.

Just a heads up that while we certainly cannot tell people not to play the same course or show up on the range, courses this busy are not big on spectators and such and they will not be allowed. As we have already mentioned the dinner post event is a limited space item as well.

We dont say this to be crass or rude or anything (and we have had events where spectators were more than welcome), just that we want the guys to have the best time they possibly can and a whole lot of planning has gone into this, so we would hate to have the course angry or feel disrespected in any way when they have been clear in their criteria.

The good news is that signups have not even started yet and there is a chance anybody that wants in will be able to get in. And on top of that, there are a WHOLE lot more THP Events coming this year with a schedule well over a dozen all over this country.

I can't play there, my handicap isn't good enough to get one of those privileged tee times....?

Maybe in a later group? Lol

Just a heads up that while we certainly cannot tell people not to play the same course or show up on the range, courses this busy are not big on spectators and such and they will not be allowed. As we have already mentioned the dinner post event is a limited space item as well.

We dont say this to be crass or rude or anything (and we have had events where spectators were more than welcome), just that we want the guys to have the best time they possibly can and a whole lot of planning has gone into this, so we would hate to have the course angry or feel disrespected in any way when they have been clear in their criteria.

The good news is that signups have not even started yet and there is a chance anybody that wants in will be able to get in. And on top of that, there are a WHOLE lot more THP Events coming this year with a schedule well over a dozen all over this country.

I know I'm not going to impose on the trip. But there will be plenty of golf on Friday and Sunday and if I can't get on Boulder Creek Saturday shortly after the teams tee off, well I'll just look for another course. Hopefully it's not the case but we will play it by ear.

Nice consistent ballstriking from the pic, but with that handicap maybe you missed 1 maybe ........by a mm.

Great effort with the temps the way they were yesterday and a bit breezy.

Carl's..........love that place.

Low handicap, I think you will be in Ohio, or at least hope so!

haha yea... I haven't swung a club in a while but need to get in shape for this event, even if it means swinging with a winter jacket on!

I know I'm not going to impose on the trip. But there will be plenty of golf on Friday and Sunday and if I can't get on Boulder Creek Saturday shortly after the teams tee off, well I'll just look for another course. Hopefully it's not the case but we will play it by ear.

Yep, there could be people not on the teams that want to get their own tee time, meet some THP'ers and see the tour van.

Not like team Ohio is going to play many practice rounds there or anything. No one is going next weekend or anything.

we will definitely have something going nearby on Saturday for anyone not playing. I live 20 minutes from Boulder Creek so if nothing else better comes up, I'll have a cookout for "support group" THPers

we will definitely have something going nearby on Saturday for anyone not playing. I live 20 minutes from Boulder Creek so if nothing else better comes up, I'll have a cookout for "support group" THPers

That's great! Like I said I hope to make the team but if not I have a lot of friends on both sides of the line. So even if I just get to play with them Friday and Sunday it will be worth the trip for my golf weekend.

You are a saint.

Announcement

Friday evening before the event, everybody will be getting together (hopefully people can make it) for a meet and greet and the captains and THP will be announcing pairings and match ups.

This will be done live on THP at the same time via the Live Update Thread that will be taking place.

MAJOR REGIONAL RIVALRY ANNOUNCEMENT COMING LATER TODAY

Yes, this will impact all THP Regional Rivalry Events and let's just say WILL BLOW ****ING MINDS!

Geez oh pete's. I'm ready!

Yes, this will impact all THP Regional Rivalry Events and let's just say WILL BLOW ****ING MINDS!

Really...!?!?

Way to put a little sunshine in our days!

I love Mondays on THP!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It gets more interesting by the moment.

I'll be waiting...

Awesome! I can't wait.

I'm ready!!!

I am literally checking my phone every 5 minutes for this announcement - not much work getting done

Well this is exciting!

Back