The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

I'm rolling with McCaron today. Going to need some luck to get the win.

Well, my yates dart throw is off to a rough start. But watching the Pats game, Mariota did not look good on the first drive.

Bittersweet = playing against Freeman in one league and playing him in another.

I pick up Fozzie Whittaker and start him even through I have Tolbert on my bench already. First play? Tolbert gets the carry.

And yes, my 2015 fantasy season can be summarized in a "who gets the carries between Fozzie Whittaker and Mike Tolbert" discussion.

West with the big boy run.

I pick up Fozzie Whittaker and start him even through I have Tolbert on my bench already. First play? Tolbert gets the carry.

And yes, my 2015 fantasy season can be summarized in a "who gets the carries between Fozzie Whittaker and Mike Tolbert" discussion.

Hey, at least you've got a guy named "Fozzie" on your team.

russtopher with TD's from Freeman and Reed already....ouch.

Just as I started yelling "anyone but Gronk..."

GG is getting Gronky.

Haha. And now Artis-Payne is in the game. Whittaker is MIA. And I am MUSH.

There you go Mpeterson. That helps.

Big TD there for Ginn for me. He hits his projected score in Q1. Need the houston offense to pick it up.

russtopher's team is going off. 3 of 5 starters already have TD's.

Ugh, and now Blue fumbles.

I can already see where my playoff game is going. The other players entire team are going to have career days against me.

Seems to happen to much to me int he playoffs.

I can already see where my playoff game is going. The other players entire team are going to have career days against me.

Seems to happen to much to me int he playoffs.

Happening to me now. Sucks.

Yeah for sure. Have a great season and one week like this ends it all.

I barely snuck into the playoffs so can't really complain. My team will score 100 this week.....but when opponent goes for 140 there's nothing to be done.

Of course Jordan Reed is going to score 40 against me today haha

Of course Jordan Reed is going to score 40 against me today haha

Same here. Now projected to lose like 146-98 thanks to him. Just effing brutal and so frustrating.

Same here. Now projected to lose like 146-98 thanks to him. Just effing brutal and so frustrating.
yeah, bummer. The playoffs bring so much hope, then in an instant it's a flame thrower

yeah, bummer. The playoffs bring so much hope, then in an instant it's a flame thrower

Indeed....just gotta hope one of my guys goes off and makes it a game.

Back