Terrible 2s...... A bunch of lies. 3's and 4's and waaaayyyyyy harder.

This is 100% truth! When my daughter was 3 I was ready to trade her in for a pet turtle.

So my daughter's ear infection turned into a double ear infection with a bulging ear drum. First antibiotic did nothing.
Trying a new one now, hope it does the trick.

Last edited:
my 2yo cracked

69b68de2cd1d33dbdf0bb0cbc54fd8e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebecca and I must like being parents. Turns out we're going to have our third this Summer. It'll be about 6 years between our youngest and the player to be named later.

Rebecca and I must like being parents. Turns out we're going to have our third this Summer. It'll be about 6 years between our youngest and the player to be named later.
Congrats!

Congratulations!

No tears!

So tomorrow morning is our little one's second ear surgery. Little more work to be done than just removing the tubes and putting new ones in so i hope everything goes well. I cant believe how much of a trooper he has been

So tomorrow morning is our little one's second ear surgery. Little more work to be done than just removing the tubes and putting new ones in so i hope everything goes well. I cant believe how much of a trooper he has been
Hope everything goes well brother!

Good luck to you guys!

Brother, I completely missed this a couple days ago. Congratulations!!

Good luck to your son. I always hate seeing little ones have to deal with things like that.

Hang in there, man. Praying for the best for your little guy.

Thanks fellas. He was a rock star with his first operation and i know he will be for this one.

Hope everything goes well for the little guy Phil. Nothing worse than feeling helpless while your child is having surgery.

Best wishes for a proper result and speedy recovery for your boy today, Mr and Mrs V. And I hope both of you are able to get through this without too much worrying.

Nothing like full speed sprinting at 4:30 in the morning when you're oldest screams "Daddy" at the top of her lungs. Holy crap! Come to find out my youngest was feeling sick and couldn't muster a yell to us. Luckily, the wife and I got in there fast enough that she was able to make it to the toilet before she got sick...but not by much.

Took me a half hour to settle back down before I could go back to sleep.

I grabbed a Monster Energy drink out of the fridge before I left the house, pretty sure I'll be cracking that open around 2pm this afternoon.

My brother Canadan shall be posting in here now. That makes my heart happy.

Nothing like full speed sprinting at 4:30 in the morning when you're oldest screams "Daddy" at the top of her lungs. Holy crap! Come to find out my youngest was feeling sick and couldn't muster a yell to us. Luckily, the wife and I got in there fast enough that she was able to make it to the toilet before she got sick...but not by much.

I grabbed a Monster Energy drink out of the fridge before I left the house, pretty sure I'll be cracking that open around 2pm this afternoon.

Thats the worst!

Thats the worst!

Well, maybe not the worst: could have this (@ 0:54)

There is a lot of happiness in this thread. Makes me smile, for everyone.

Back