The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants?

Bucs?

Debatable I guess watching them yesterday lol. Sad part is, the saints have given up 40 more points than the Giants and 44 more than the bucs. 10 more than Cleveland and 19 more than the next worst (jags). 150 more than Cincy and Seattle. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could the last 6ish minutes get interesting in this game?

Meh. Probably not, now.

How long do the Saints continue to run this team on the same path? Super Bowl win was 2009, might be time for something new?

Brees has been laying his receivers out tonight. Good Lord is he getting them popped with some of this passes.

Brees has been laying his receivers out tonight. Good Lord is he getting them popped with some of this passes.
He's been giving the D the opportunity to hit them big time, he's been off.

He's been giving the D the opportunity to hit them big time, he's been off.
Yeah he has. Just floating them up there and getting the popped.

It's the Lions. It is, and always will be, interesting to the finish.

Weak onside attempt. Game over.

Yep. Saints D is terrible.

You guys seeing this ODB stuff?

here might be a reason why former LSU wideout Odell Beckham Jr. was feeling hostile toward Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman during Sunday’s game.
The Giants wideout felt threatened by Norman and other Panthers players, who brought black baseball bats onto the field during pregame warmup and pointed them at Beckham while making comments to him, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

here might be a reason why former LSU wideout Odell Beckham Jr. was feeling hostile toward Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman during Sunday’s game.
The Giants wideout felt threatened by Norman and other Panthers players, who brought black baseball bats onto the field during pregame warmup and pointed them at Beckham while making comments to him, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Oh Lord. Because they were REALLY going to bring a bat into a game and get him. More than anything if true, they baited him and his stupid ass fell for it.

Well you know what they say Mike....

TAPE.jpg

Oh Lord. Because they were REALLY going to bring a bat into a game and get him. More than anything if true, they baited him and his stupid ass fell for it.
not to mention plenty of guys/teams in college, etc have done that. I heard "gay slurs" also as an excuse. Is he saying he's gay or just that it offends him?

Agreed, the bat thing is weird in general though..Im going to bring one to THPevents

Agreed, the bat thing is weird in general though..Im going to bring one to THPevents

Apparently they have done it frequently, their signal that they are "bringing the wood"

I saw a video on Twitter today showing one of the Panthers practice squad guys with a bat right in ODB's face while in the Giants stretching line. It still doesn't justify all that went down.

I think there is a lot of blame to go around. And I think there's a whole lot about what was done and said both before the game and during that we'll never know.

Why the flags weren't flying from the very first play baffles me. Why Coughlin never took ODB out--or even appeared to speak with him baffles me.

My guess is that ODB felt challenged, and refused to back down, and then got caught up in the heat of the moment--or whatever other cliche you want to throw out there. He's a 23 year old immature baby. I'll tell you I hope he learns from this and grows the heck up. BUT the Giants fan in me actually cares very little if that actually happens…

I'm still more pissed he dropped the ball on the first drive.

Crazy twist for sure....I knew nothing about the bat thing until now. Beyond me that's needed on the sidelines.

a057fbe626a637398b0f6a706700597d.jpg

The NFL has people on the sidelines pregame issuing uniform violations, but nobody thinks to say anything about baseball bats being on the field pregame might just be a bad idea?

And why is a Panthers practice squad guy (in street clothes) wandering into the Giants stretching line? Regardless of holding a bat or not.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

How are the bats a bad idea. Did anyone get hit with one? No its just a lame excuse being used in the Beckham defense.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

and the NFL product continues to get worse and worse under the current commish's watch.

and the NFL product continues to get worse and worse under the current commish's watch.
I dont remember Tagliabue's name being in the spotlight nearly as much as Goodells has been.
[h=3][/h]

I was reading where beyond the bats it was getting personal with the verbal attacks against Beckham that had gay slurs being hurled at him pre game & it continued post game from Norman & Finnegan.

I'm not defending Beckham at all bc he has to show some composure, but all these little things take a toll and can see how he reacted the way he did. Again not condoning anything he did, but given more details it's all starting to make a little more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back