2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Ok, even though I'm not able to attend this event. This may turn out to be one of thee more interesting singup and who's in reveals ever on here. Can't wait to see how the teams shake out and see the Captains reactions.

Tomorrow is the day people, the kickoff classic is going to epic fun. Can't wait to see who gets in!!

Juggling four contractors tomorrow, but, at noon Central time they'll be waiting on me while I get my entry in.

One more day and we can get those entries in! Ready for a new year and a fresh start.

JM

Is it time yet???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready to roadtrip!

The drive is not that bad!
Who am I picking up?

I'm ready to book flights and arrange a Friday morning caravan to the trails from ATL for a Friday practice round.

Just have to make the big dance first!

I'll be flying into Atlanta so I'd be up for a road trip. I'm thinking @rambler may be thinking the same.

I'm ready to book flights and arrange a Friday morning caravan to the trails from ATL for a Friday practice round.

I'll be flying into Atlanta so I'd be up for a road trip. I'm thinking @rambler may be thinking the same.

Now for the (potential) challenging part.....making the cut!

No doubt about that. Hotly contested event! But I suppose you can't get in if you don't try :)

Now for the (potential) challenging part.....making the cut!

Sounds like a plan to me!

If we make it in, let's do it!

Yep, going all out for this one myself, better to ask forgiveness than permission!

Just got the ok from the wifey, my name will most definitely be in the hat tomorrow.

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

My flight arrives at 810 in Atlanta. Now to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping that I can get in. Would love to see some familiar faces and meet a bunch of new ones. It's super awesome that this one is driveable for me. Slightly less than 5 hours.

Last edited:
Really hoping that I can get in. Would love to see some familiar faces and meet a bunch of new ones. It's super awesome that this one is driveable for me. Slightly less than 5 hours.

Hope to see you too brother.

Hope to see you too brother.

Same here JB. Pretty cool gesture by Kentwool to continue the sponsorships.

I'm ready to roadtrip!

The drive is not that bad!
Who am I picking up?

Swing through Boston?

Looking at flights and checking some things I might be able to make this work.

What times Sunday should I be looking at getting a flight out?

Back