What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some new belts for work. I like the ones above but don't think I can get away with wearing the DL buckle at work. Any thoughts on other golf/professional belts as I use them on the course and at the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would check out Mission Belts. They have some belts/belt buckles that can be worn and work and then on the golf course. Been wearing a couple at work with no issues.

Winter sales plus 20% off for subscribing to their email list made it too easy to spend PayPal funds on Callaway Apparel. Short sleeve wind jacket and gray golf slacks for a steal!

Got this in the mail today, fits true to size and well made and is nice and warm.

48171692a63ffeaa5481ec4a2be09354.jpg

Got this in the mail today, fits true to size and well made and is nice and warm.

48171692a63ffeaa5481ec4a2be09354.jpg

Love the Bridgestone gear.

Picked up two Fenec Shirts. That is Martin's performance technical brand. Really like it.

back to belt buckle pondering, my assortment at the moment is LAME

I've been pondering buckles for months

I dont even know where to start, looked at the 59 stuff yesterday, what else is decent out there?

Going the custom route or just looking for buckles? I feel like you have had this buckle ponder for two years now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lol, yeah kinda gets tossed to the side.
Doesnt have to be custom my current selection is lame, 1 callaway, 2 nike I think thats it

lol, yeah kinda gets tossed to the side.
Doesnt have to be custom my current selection is lame, 1 callaway, 2 nike I think thats it
Now that 59 is making belts with the traditional one post I think they are a great deal for their aluminum belts. Something a bit more unique as well.

Many have commented on nexbelt but I have yet to try them.

I love my Bettinardi buckles but if you are not going custom no point in spending that much.

If you really want to be a baller get a sterling silver buckle from house of Fleming but guessing that is a bit overboard for what you are looking for ;)

Now that 59 is making belts with the traditional one post I think they are a great deal for their aluminum belts. Something a bit more unique as well.

Many have commented on nexbelt but I have yet to try them.

I love my Bettinardi buckles but if you are not going custom no point in spending that much.

If you really want to be a baller get a sterling silver buckle from house of Fleming but guessing that is a bit overboard for what you are looking for ;)

so pretty much thanks for nothing?

I do like the 59 stuff though

Kentwool boxer briefs... seems like I've been missing out on something glorious for a while... even at that pricepoint.

Pretty awesome. You can have 69 written right about your junk. :D
Hahaha it does look eerily similar to 69

I've been pondering buckles for months

I picked up some last year from beltbuckle.com and like them. They are a retailer for small independent people.

Going to stop at Nordstrom Rack and Steinmart today looking for a couple of things.
Steinmart for Fenec shorts. Bought a pair 2 weeks ago and absolutely love them.
Rack for Peter Millar Summer Comfort shirts.

Linksoul sale has me pondering some outerwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back