2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Ordered! Dang, these went fast.

In for 1. For some reason I couldn't login to my account on the checkout screen, but still seemed to go through.

Sweet, I'm in!

Thanks for another creative fun event, JB and GG!

EDIT: Woah, I must have been one of the last last ones! Woohoo!

Had a few issues (user error most likely) and GolferGal was more than cool sorting it out for me. Order placed.

Wow, just missed it.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Just missed! Darn! Stupid work calls got in the way. Can't wait to see what you guys get!

half hour sellout, crazy!

Wow that was quick!

just missed it : (

Bummer I missed out.

That was crazy quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I missed it too. Had a checkout problem, maybe next year...

If you blinked you missed this one. Wow

just missed it : (
I would have rather missed it, than try for 30 minutes to order one, to no avail. Oh well, maybe next time.

Officially sold out!

Yep, sold out while PayPal was processing my payment.

Oh well, I'm still a member.

Good luck to all you happy buyers, no losers only winners, and thanks THP for another fun opportunity.

When we are done if there are items still left over, we will do it again. And make sure those that missed out have a second chance. Just do not want to over sell and not have the goods to make each bag solid.

Awesome guys, seeing stuff sell out this fast really is cool! Love it

Crap! I waited all week for this and a customer took me to lunch so I couldn't check my phone.

Holy cow! I checked and saw nothing, decided to repair a section of my daughter's floor, and came back 20 minutes later and they were gone. Disappointed, but knew they'd go quickly.

Wow just made it the cutoff.

I missed out! Had a problem loading the store, used my pad and fired up my work computer and no luck. On well!

Cant wait to to see what you guys get!

Wow. Can't believe I missed this. What a buzzkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back