What do you call THPers in person?

I call everyone by there first names most of the time .

Depends on where they know me from.

Biker buddies and other online friends often call me Zen. Others by my first name. Either works.

I use what is most comfortable. If their user name fits and is easy to say I may use it. Depends on how they introduce themselves or prefer to be called.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Left to my own devices, I'll use whatever's easier or part of their forum name plus a "y": sharkhat is sharky, woody is woody, mcook is cookie (although he gave me like 6 choices when I met him), McRock is rocky, illinimick is micky, texasbrons is tbrons because that's what micky was calling him and it stuck in my mind, bigtazz is taz, hitman is tom, srx is bill, rambler is Jeremy, texashacker is taylor, hawk is ryan, jman is J, GG signs her messages as morgan so I go with that, and everyone else is "Dan."

In Branson this year, I met bulldog for the first time. I shook his hand and introduced myself, "Hi I'm Sam, manlai for the forums." He then replied in that laid back easy going drawl that he has, "call me bulldog, everyone calls me that." He might've told me his name but after that, how could I call him anything else?

I try to use people's first names if I can. I always try and introduce myself to everyone. Jeremiah doesn't relate to my forum name. :banghead: people call me some derivative of Frog. Which is ok with me. Morgan usually calls me by Jeremiah in person. Makes me feel even more like a friend/family.

I try to use people's first names if I can. I always try and introduce myself to everyone. Jeremiah doesn't relate to my forum name. :banghead: people call me some derivative of Frog. Which is ok with me. Morgan usually calls me by Jeremiah in person. Makes me feel even more like a friend/family.

I like to call you Smackie!

Always first names with me unless they ask to be called something else.

Ole Gray's "Preception" thread got me to thinking about this one. Lots of new people here since this thread was started. Wonder what they think?

I call j4u and mile high golfer a$$holes...

Depends on the name I guess. I call Nate, Nate. I call Cookie, Cookie and Panda, Freddie. JB is Josh and soforth. I guess whatever works? Does that even make sense?

JM

I call just about everyone by their first name. Except for Pudge.

On the first tee at PGA National:
"I'm sorry, what did you say your real name was?"
"PUDGE"
"Got it."

I call just about everyone by their first name. Except for Pudge.

On the first tee at PGA National:
"I'm sorry, what did you say your real name was?"
"PUDGE"
"Got it."
I've played golf with Pudge at least a half dozen times, I don't have the slightest clue what his first name is... And I don't expect that to change.

I've played golf with Pudge at least a half dozen times, I don't have the slightest clue what his first name is... And I don't expect that to change.
I know what it is, but I treat that secret the same way the old lady on the Titanic did about the Heart of the Ocean Diamond.

Depends on how well I know ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I call people by whatever name they introduce themselves as. Most people call me ChristopherKee.

May or not be a thread like this. Couldn't find one but didn't look real hard. Don't care actually, hahaha.

When you are with THPers, especially ones you see a lot, do call them by their real name or their forum name?

Played with MO_Hacker today, and I think I have always called him Dustin ever since we met some four years or so ago. But every time today, he called me smalls. And I think most people do that!. (Except my wife, hahaha). I always call Texas Hacker, Taylor, although calling him by his screen name would sound odd! I think I usually call Jrod, Jrod and not Jarrod. P4B is always Jake, but I think I always called James, Jman. And Hawk is always Ryan.

May depend on the forum name, I guess. If it's a two word name, I think I would tend to go with their given name. Like I always call TheDue, Duey.

Lots of new people here, maybe this could use a bump. Might even help with the posts where people use real names instead of forum names.

I'll call you whatever I remember (whether that's your forum name or first name)....and we will go from there.

I try to use real names when possible. Some forum names are cool and are used as well. I think Lord Byron would get a big head if I referred to him on the golf course as such. I know the guys we would get paired up with would think it weird I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone calls me Jrod even in person. It's been my nickname since childhood.

I call others by their first name.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Everyone calls me Jrod even in person. It's been my nickname since childhood.

I call others by their first name.

Or ethics hahaha!

Not really though. Always JRod.

I hate you.

I tend to use first names once the introduction is made, then I will revert to screen name if I forget, so both? :alien:

JM

Back