2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Wow , That Wardy bag was stuffed with a bunch of great stuff. Thanks THP !

Can four people live in there for a few months while a house is being built?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yes"

One's comfort tolerance may vary, but it's pretty roomy in there from what I remember.

Focus more though on the life lessons and experiences your family will enjoy as they have the chance to drive around wherever the road will take you.

Can four people live in there for a few months while a house is being built?

Actually yes, quite comfortably.

Is there a way to watch the ward video on here? I dont have the periscope. Id love to see it.

Big Thank You to MWard GG and JB for the taking the time to put those bags together for everyone.

Solid prizes in there I have the same TM hat, definitely need a pic of Wardy in the XXL shirt though.

Looking forward to seeing who wins the 8 big prizes!

I will be videoing my opening btw

Big Thank You to MWard GG and JB for the taking the time to put those bags together for everyone.

2nd this. There were a lot of bags! Thank you for all you do!

Only person I can be mad at is myself. I was ready to throw down on this and **** hit the fan Wednesday morning with the family. It was all sorted out by an afternoon round of golf and by the time I remembered.... Bags were sold out. Congrats to those that got some. Can't wait to see what everyone gets :)

Just caught the Periscope, that was great! Can't wait for my bag to arrive.

Damn how did i miss this! Good luck to those who got a bag!

Bummer, did not see this ... too late again ...

Merry Christmas

Bummer that I missed out on these. Mexican WiFi let's me down again.

Can't wait to see some reaction videos!

Just got caught up in this thread, love the idea of filming ourselves opening. Missed the periscope but awfully cool seeing all those lying out and waiting for addresses.

Can't wait to see what everyone gets....and can't wait to see maybe some new items hitting the store in 2016!

Absolutely pumped to see what's comes! Love being a part of THP

Any chance the periscope can make it on YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any chance the periscope can make it on YouTube

Sorry about that, most of the time with or Periscopes, they are just fun quick hits. In the future I will save them to the roll for those that miss it

Sorry about that, most of the time with or Periscopes, they are just fun quick hits. In the future I will save them to the roll for those that miss it

No worries. Can't wait for my bag, THP=Awesome!

Staff Operations Mgr Mward and the boss GolferGal and sealing and putting shipping labels on everything today. Cant wait to see the surprises.

Shipping notification received, can't wait to see what arrives!

sounds like wardy has been promoted from ATM

Back