The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just had a 1 pancake vs 10 pancakes moment. That wont make sense to anybody, but I just had a company call me and say

"When we are doing this forum review, what are your thoughts on having a tour player chime in with their review of the product, and answer questions live from THPers"

Ummm Okay...Are you asking me? :D

So I just had a 1 pancake vs 10 pancakes moment. That wont make sense to anybody, but I just had a company call me and say

"When we are doing this forum review, what are your thoughts on having a tour player chime in with their review of the product, and answer questions live from THPers"

Do tour players know how to speak Internet golf?

I'll have ten pancakes, please. Syrup on the maximum. #swagcakes

The answer is always 10 pancakes.

That would be pretty neat, right there!

He would have to prove he's a tour player, or some would troll him with replies, like sure you hit it as far a tour player :D

But yeah how cool would that be.

Just cleaned out an entire stack of apparel. I mean like 50 shirts and such.
What I found was a lot of stuff that was photographed, and then put aside. Worn once for photos and then put aside, etc. Almost all is size large and I think I am going to give it away to those that want it.

Maybe do something like pay it forward an AC membership or two and I will send you some shirts. Just thinking out loud right now.

Did you decide what you're going to do?

I hate our annual leave procedure it is the fairest way to do it but it's still sucks. There are zero days available this summer on days I work and don't already have scheduled off(2days).

And I have 6days that aren't scheduled because they were denied that I have to schedule in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sound of constant snowblower noise is like nails on a chalkboard.

I prefer that to the sound of shovels scrapping the ground. Especially if I'm the one holding the shovel. :act-up:

I think there was a thread with the 2016 events and possibly dates but I can not find it

The Official Banter Away Thread

I prefer that to the sound of shovels scrapping the ground. Especially if I'm the one holding the shovel. :act-up:
yea that's right up there too

Last edited:
Enough of all this snow talk, I'm heading to the golf course :rockon:

Thanks Smalls!!!!

Thanks for the Eff Shack,
Signed
Dirty Mike and the Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back