Status
Not open for further replies.
Retention bonus just hit my bank account. Pretty stoked on this.

The baby girl is here. Born at 5;37 8lbs 10 ounces. My wife is my hero as she laid in the same bed since Tuesday at 3:30 pm and battled everything the nurses were throwing at her. She is recovering right now and we will be here for a few days.

Congrats my friend!!!

The baby girl is here. Born at 5;37 8lbs 10 ounces. My wife is my hero as she laid in the same bed since Tuesday at 3:30 pm and battled everything the nurses were throwing at her. She is recovering right now and we will be here for a few days.
So happy for you buddy!

Congrats to you and Mrs. Robman. That's a big baby!

Thanks guys, it means a lot. It's been tough, but I'm glad I've put myself out there again.

Team Redemption does not just stand for us losing at the Hideaway. Its a way of life brother.

Congrats!!!

Had my second date with a new girl the other night. After getting out of a 6 year relationship that really took its toll on me, it is nice to know I can still talk to someone of the opposite sex.

Just remember, you're Taylor effin Ryan. That should bring you some extra confidence when talking to the ladies.

Team Redemption does not just stand for us losing at the Hideaway. Its a way of life brother.

Absolutely. I have really taken all of that to heart in my day to day living and I can see it paying dividends. Thanks for the thoughts Josh, I appreciate it a lot

Awesome Taylor, happy for you man!

Congrats Rob!

Congrats Rob on adding another girl to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rockin New Year's Eve.....
a9759611c77b47f41873f7dc96be93a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few pics
8bf62c51c8debb02f23fd00247513505.jpg
2cbb8671aa2ad5fded6bbbe40d79e142.jpg

Thats awesome DeanClan.

I can already hear Grex now though.
"I think we should have another one".

Cute little one.

Happy for Rob and fam.

Congrats Rob!

Congrats Rob and Mrs Rob!

Good job, Taylor!

War beat me to it. Kudos to Canadadude for teeing that one up too!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back