kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, Kris Kangle... Holiday season is over, time to get serious. #THPCallOut Style

Tee time is 5/29 around 1pm EST.
Oasis Golf Club in Loveland Ohio.

The strokes: I will let you decide. Each month you don't buy a piece of equipment, you get two strokes. Multiple months in a row get a bonus stroke. I think that puts us at a max of 15 strokes, but let's be honest... hahahahaha!

The payout: TBD, although I'm willing to entertain ideas.

The conclusion: With 15 strokes, I will probably struggle against our equipment acquiring Coloradan... However, I think a safe guess is probably closer to 4 strokes. If he's trying super hard, maybe four a side...

Who ya got? And more importantly, how many pops will Kang end up with on the card?

Last edited:
If that's how strokes are given I'm taking Canadan.

I'm going to say Kang goes 2 months without buying anything. This will be a great match to watch!

Two bets for Kang with equipment now.

I'm taking Dan in this one since it will be played straight up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow. Big big match here. And I really really hope I'm present to referee this one! I'm going to hold off giving who I think will win for a bit!

Kang wins if he gets 15 strokes, but we all know that's not going to happen so I'm taking Canadan.

Alright, Kris Kangle... Holiday season is over, time to get serious.

Let's call it a June'ish tee time.
Oasis GC.

The strokes: I will let you decide. Each month you don't buy a piece of equipment, you get two strokes. Multiple months in a row get a bonus stroke. I think that puts us at a max of 15 strokes, but let's be honest... hahahahaha!

The payout: TBD, although I'm willing to entertain ideas.

The conclusion: With 15 strokes, I will probably struggle against our equipment acquiring Coloradan... However, I think a safe guess is probably closer to 4 strokes. If he's trying super hard, maybe four a side...

Who ya got? And more importantly, how many pops will Kang end up with on the card?
Well I'm done buying stuff until 2017 so I'll be getting LOTS of pops!!! Realistically:

1. I'm a 2.8 but more likely a 6-7 if you take into account the artificial help from tough home course. (Call it 6 shots difference from me to you)

2. Playing on a course where you know every nook and cranny (2 shots)

3. I'll have been gaming same set up for 6 months (-2 shots)

4. I'll dangle my scotty in front of you but not let you roll it. Frustration sets in (-2 shots)

5. I'll be jetlagged from my long flight from Denver (2 shots)

6. I'll have beaten you in ping pong the night before. More frustration. (-2 shots)

So I think 2 per side is fair ;)

Ill take dan...kang cant hold off buying long enough to maximize strokes and on dans home turf is a tough challenge

Oh Snap!

Im with my man Dan!

hahahahahahaha! Bro, even if we roll with my math I'm betting you're going to max out at four strokes in total..

Also, the Ping Pong beatdown you're going to receive is going to be epic. Bring a GoPro.

I see Dan is early favorite and there's no faith in my restraint...

kc720 I'm Calling You Out

kc720 I'm Calling You Out

I think Kang can maximize his strokes by not buying anything with a little willpower.

Now that Mrs Kang, WOW did she ever get into golf club buying in a serious hurry...

Edit: I got you KC

Well I'm done buying stuff until 2017 so I'll be getting LOTS of pops!!! Realistically:

1. I'm a 2.8 but more likely a 6-7 if you take into account the artificial help from tough home course. (Call it 6 shots difference from me to you)

2. Playing on a course where you know every nook and cranny (2 shots)

3. I'll have been gaming same set up for 6 months (-2 shots)

4. I'll dangle my scotty in front of you but not let you roll it. Frustration sets in (-2 shots)

5. I'll be jetlagged from my long flight from Denver (2 shots)

6. I'll have beaten you in ping pong the night before. More frustration. (-2 shots)

So I think 2 per side is fair ;)

This is making me think.

I see Dan is early favorite and there's no faith in my restraint...

I am giving you a chance to get nearly a stroke per hole. I am 95% certain you don't get more than 10, and probably 75% certain you don't get more than 7 hahahaha!

#ProveMeWrong

I think Kang can maximize his strokes by not buying anything with a little willpower.

Now that Mrs Kang, WOW did she ever get into golf club buying in a serious hurry...
Hahahahhahaha

Edit: I got you KC

hahaha illegal procedure, on the offense.

Not a chance you last over two months especially now that you have discovered circle ts

The best part: He can certainly deal his gear, but can't do anything with that delicious PayPal account once it's loaded with funds.

Oh man, somehow I think I'm going to end up getting strokes.

I am giving you a chance to get nearly a stroke per hole. I am 95% certain you don't get more than 10, and probably 75% certain you don't get more than 7 hahahaha!

#ProveMeWrong

Not a chance you last over two months especially now that you have discovered circle ts

Lucky for me, i was just explaining earlier today how I just blew my entire 2016 budget on that damn super rat. Haha really the only thing that will have me in trouble is the green king f6+.

So if I pre-order now then my clock starts now??? Haha

I'll put my money on the former Canadian.

Lucky for me, i was just explaining earlier today how I just blew my entire 2016 budget on that damn super rat. Haha really the only thing that will have me in trouble is the green king f6+.

It's January. Month one is live.

It took you less than 10 hours of 2016 to blow your budget. The budget will be expanded I'm sure.
Which leads me to my next point no way you will last once you sell that circle t for another.

hahaha illegal procedure, on the offense.

Oh my god, I'm crying.

The best part: He can certainly deal his gear, but can't do anything with that delicious PayPal account once it's loaded with funds.

Oh man, somehow I think I'm going to end up getting strokes.

Kang, your reputation precedes you.

And I thought this was the Vegas Oasis, not the Cincinnati Oasis (which seems like a contradiction in terms). Dan's totally winning this one.

I'll still buy you a Coke in Florida. :D

Someone think of another pre-June bet. Who gets to decide the tees we play?

If Kang loses said bet, I might move him up to the 6,100 tees so he gets befuddled. If he wins, I have no doubt we play from 6,950.

Back