2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Haha that was great Nate, very sketchy in the car but very funny, great haul.

Every time someone pulls out the THP stickers with the white side showing I think it's going to be a grand prize.

I'll take the itty bitty shirt off your hands Nate. And I'll give you a womans glove.

That was great Nate. Go big or go home with the suspense!

Good stuff, Nate! I like how you're looking around all shifty-eyed at the start like you're sitting in someone else's car hahahaha

How do we know it's not someone else's car?

Just received a call that some of you might be familiar with... Emily: "What did you buy?!"

I may have also had her open the bag over the phone and confirm there wasn't a nice piece of paper in there. While my bag contains some great stuff, it does not contain the white paper we are all chasing. 100% fine with this as I've won enough for a lifetime so far can't wait to get home and check out the stuff.

31f237d3863cb42732561b749381948d.jpg

My bag of goodies!
Bridgestone hat (looks awesome)
Valuables pouch?
2 koozies
Folds of honor coin
2011 thp chip
Sticker
Sleeve of cold fusion balls
THP mallet cover
THP putter cover ( haven't seen this one around)
Yellow thp towel

Amazing haul !

Checked the bag several times for white or golden piece of paper but didn't find any. Clearly they forgot to put it in mine??? Lol. Thank you THP! And J4U for helping me grab one of these awesome bags

Solid haul Kang!

Little bit of everything there Mr Kang

Awesome haul Kang!

Sorry for skimming, but has anyone received the signed Cobra Jonas Blixt hat yet? Two were sent out, I put a sticky note with the hat that said to check out the signature, I wonder if anyone got those yet.

My bag is out for delivery!

Sorry for skimming, but has anyone received the signed Cobra Jonas Blixt hat yet? Two were sent out, I put a sticky note with the hat that said to check out the signature, I wonder if anyone got those yet.

Hopefully I can quote you again in a couple of hours.

(That boss tag is sweet btw)

Were they both blue? I know someone said they got an orange cobra hat, but no mention of signature I don't believe.

Mines through customs in the UK, in the hands of Royal Mail :D. Hopefully will be the next couple of days.

I'd like to see some more pics of that "Nashville", green and black putter cover.

It looks wicked.

Jack

I'd like to see some more pics of that "Nashville", green and black putter cover.

It looks wicked.

Jack
I'll take some more during my lunch break here shortly.

31f237d3863cb42732561b749381948d.jpg

My bag of goodies!
Bridgestone hat (looks awesome)
Valuables pouch?
2 koozies
Folds of honor coin
2011 thp chip
Sticker
Sleeve of cold fusion balls
THP mallet cover
THP putter cover ( haven't seen this one around)
Yellow thp towel

Amazing haul !

Checked the bag several times for white or golden piece of paper but didn't find any. Clearly they forgot to put it in mine??? Lol. Thank you THP! And J4U for helping me grab one of these awesome bags

That hat...

Back