Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Long knocker...I will be the guy that doesnt sniff 280 off the tee...On the internet, I think I am a minority.

You know I am self-admittedly in that same boat. Although, the GBB has entered my arsenal now. May be able to get one out there 250 if all the stars are aligned properly.

Even if your terrible handicap shows up you'll have a few on me, I'm just happy I met a group that I can go golfing with once a week or once every other week to help me get better and not golf by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this talk of 280 to 300 off the tee is giving me a complex. I'm tickled if I'm beyond 200-210. I'm going to be watching 441 and his XXIO. He may shame me into going that way.

Doppler can be humbling...

The FlightScope Monitor is going to have fun with all of these distances.
And dont worry about what it says for carry distance, its probably lying. Ask Mward.

It's lying or I gained 9-10mph by getting fatter throughout the year. Either way, 100+ FTW

It's lying or I gained 9-10mph by getting fatter throughout the year. Either way, 100+ FTW

nice to see a plan come together

I'm excited to see what it says, hopefully my memory is as accurate my what I've said, but I'm pretty sure I won my callaway golf balls with a 298 demoing the newest big Bertha at Edwin watts

I'm excited to see what it says, hopefully my memory is as accurate my what I've said, but I'm pretty sure I won my callaway golf balls with a 298 demoing the newest big Bertha at Edwin watts

I hope it does too! I love seeing bombs, cuz lawd knows I ain't dropping them! and have fun with it. ain't nothing like teeing it up with thp'ers.

We can now say what is being tested.
The new Callaway XR16 Driver and XR16 Pro driver.
Each person will take 5 swings with each on the FlightScope, alternating between shots.
That data will be collected and used in a fun article/forum post.

You can read more about the drivers on THP both the home page and each has its own forum thread.

Sounds like a plan to me!

I had a feeling we would see those Saturday after seeing the threads come out this morning. Excited to hit them!

Yeah!!! Can't wait to get these new drivers on the FlightScope

So sick! can't wait to test these out!!!

We can now say what is being tested.
The new Callaway XR16 Driver and XR16 Pro driver.
Each person will take 5 swings with each on the FlightScope, alternating between shots.
That data will be collected and used in a fun article/forum post.

You can read more about the drivers on THP both the home page and each has its own forum thread.
Are these ones we will be able to try on the course as well?

Are these ones we will be able to try on the course as well?

I dont care if someone takes them out.
I literally have only one of each, so whoever wants it is welcome to take it out for their foursome as long as they return it after their round.
We will have a number of things people can test out if they would like to on the course.
All we ask is if you are testing something, go to that thread (on the product) and leave some feedback.

Announcement

Also being tested by THPers will be Pre-Release golf balls.
These are not available anywhere as of yet and no news about them has been put out.
Each golfer will get a sleeve to test.

We can say this however. We have been afforded the opportunity to do pre-release testing. If we find out that ANY information has been shared on THP or ANY other website or online community, the offender will be banned immediately. We would hope that is respected and of course if reviews are posted anywhere (when available) else that credit goes to where the product came from.

There will be a NDA to sign before taking the golf balls due to the nature of how private the company wants these to be kept.

Doppler can be humbling...

The last time I hit on a LM was in Savanah and it showed 200 was my max. But if I remember Wardy may have had a couple less than that. Must have been set up wrong

The last time I hit on a LM was in Savanah and it showed 200 was my max. But if I remember Wardy may have had a couple less than that. Must have been set up wrong

I am pretty sure I'll be bringing the average distance stat down. Lol. I'm hoping thr range is down wind.

Announcement

These are not available anywhere as of yet and no news about them has been put out.

We can say this however. We have been afforded the opportunity to do pre-release testing. If we find out that ANY information has been shared on THP or ANY other website or online community, the offender will be banned immediately. We would hope that is respected and of course if reviews are posted anywhere (when available) else that credit goes to where the product came from.

There will be a NDA to sign before taking the golf balls due to the nature of how private the company wants these to be kept.
awesome that's exciting! I love new golf balls and tech

Downwind is our friend

NDA's.... My favorite. When I signed them for hockey, always meant I was getting to play with something fun
Announcement

Announcement

that sounds awesome! my lips will be sealed.

Back