Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking S grind in 50/54 and then maybe the W in the 58.

You've always been a trendsetter.
It would totally depend on personal preference and how one uses each wedge. I like the w for more bounce on my 54 and while I would opt for the c grind in 58, I found the pm grind to be more useful for scenarios requiring flops

It would totally depend on personal preference and how one uses each wedge. I like the w for more bounce on my 54 and while I would opt for the c grind in 58, I found the pm grind to be more useful for scenarios requiring flops

PM is out of my league. That wedge scares my eyeballs.

I don't know much about the W or the C. I just like the idea of getting something closer to a PW grind in my 50 and 54.

PM is out of my league. That wedge scares my eyeballs.

I don't know much about the W or the C. I just like the idea of getting something closer to a PW grind in my 50 and 54.

I shelved the MD2 wedges I had. Just not working for me like I wanted them too.

Lotta wedge pondering going on and it isn't even #wpf yet

What went wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What went wrong?

I gotta put in some short game work with them. Just need to get out and practice with them.

I am pondering XR Pro's or RSI2's I think. Pretty sure I've narrowed my choices down to these two. at least right now I think I have.

I gotta put in some short game work with them. Just need to get out and practice with them.

Yeah that a problem. Practice is boring.

I really wasn't huge on the MD2's either. Liked the tour grind 58 quite a bit though.

I am pondering XR Pro's or RSI2's I think. Pretty sure I've narrowed my choices down to these two. at least right now I think I have.

XR Pro are so fun check. Cup face is ridiculous.

I need a pitching wedge since mine isn't conforming. Not sure if I should pony up some cash and go Miura CB 202 and match the set, or just buy another SM5. I'm thinking SM5.. but that means I'll have to act pretty fast because they are coming out with SM6's soon.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Woke up pondering bags..

70d957a00a14f1f40cf4b7d0ad33b8c6.jpg
6c44106bb29fa6797afc1bebd5aa8ff4.jpg
7c77b0c89ccc469acb233974c33a3091.jpg
ff5bb9603af891fa358867ea1b28dff0.jpg
918ce988cd65722ed1c98d75d450b505.jpg
69d64b6772dc9886a11a1d4d37b93d6b.jpg
405450d4aa7a58da99b6da0ed1e449ae.jpg

Just saw the new XR 16' line on callaway's website and definitely pondering new driver and fairways

Just saw the new XR 16' line on callaway's website and definitely pondering new driver and fairways

You can see the whole line on THP too.
Including an article on the home page about the drivers.

In hand pics came out solid.

You can see the whole line on THP too.
Including an article on the home page about the drivers.

In hand pics came out solid.

That was next. Since TapaTalk doesn't show homepage it will have to wait until I get to work to see the article.

That was next. Since TapaTalk doesn't show homepage it will have to wait until I get to work to see the article.

Sure it does.
Click Blog from teh top menu where it has Trending, Subforums, Timeline, Unread, Blog, etc.
Then refresh it and it has all of the new articles.

Sure it does.
Click Blog from teh top menu where it has Trending, Subforums, Timeline, Unread, Blog, etc.

Honestly Did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Sure it does.

Even I didn't know this. This is freaking fantastic.

Sure it does.
Never knew that always thought I had to go through the browser

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nike Fly Pro irons. I just like black irons.

That Scotty in the MP.

I need a birdieball green I think. My putting has gotten downright awful and that needs to change

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back