2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Keeping the excitement at a high level early in 2016. Very nice.

Maybe Cure in June or July

Out of curiosity, is there a way to be informed once a post goes up about an event you want to attend?

Out of curiosity, is there a way to be informed once a post goes up about an event you want to attend?

You could subscribe to those threads or this thread. Updates happen throughout.
The best bet however is to check in on THP each day as signups are going to be coming fast and furious.

I like fast and furious sign ups! Looking forward to the announcements!

I'm interested in the wilson staff event for sure after seeing Mikedean on the range with them! hopefully by then my game will improve enough!

Crazy part of this schedule is that down on the bottom, there are still a number of events not on the calendar.

I don't know what order, but right now I'm super interested in the gauntlet, the cup, the Bridgestone event, the cobra event, and the project x event. oh, and the mother flurking grandaddy of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in anything in the western states. The gauntlet sounds like a blast!

I'm interested in anything in the western states. The gauntlet sounds like a blast!

The Gauntlet is a ton of fun.
The THP Bridgestone Championship is in Vegas too.
Also have the Grandaddy out west of course

I heard that Grandaddy thing was a golfers dream.

It could be one of those mythical stories that actually comes true for amateur golfers.

It could be one of those mythical stories that actually comes true for amateur golfers.

I sure would like to find out personally!!!

Still waiting for the chicago Wilson event, closest one to home. Hoping for a entry!!

Nice! I'll keep an eye out for em. Definitely interested in all 3.

THP makes dreams come true!!!

Any info on the Cure event? That one is high in my list.

1st post updated with dates for the THP Bridgestone Championship.

awwwwww yeah!

Nice, announcement, but it is officially ruled out for me which breaks my heart.

I cannot type the exact word I said when I saw the dates. Forum inappropriate. That's my anniversary weekend, I am out. Dammit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the chicago Wilson event, closest one to home. Hoping for a entry!!
Me too! That's the one I want the. most

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Man, looking at this list I want to freaking attend them all. Going to have to focus on what dates work best for certain events and really hope for the best!

Back