Odyssey Covers Thread

Well, you posted this a minute ago and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't already ended with kang buying it..

Turns out he already has one. You're all safe to watch.

If it had been a N3J I would have sold a kidney to get it....still pretty tempting as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be one of the coolest headcovers on the planet.

cd1146cdaf8a7018c583b2d7cf18dfc9.jpg

My humble growing collection of odyssey mallet covers
9228b84f8b67145d2e187743a20e2624.jpg
Far from humble...great collection of Odyssey mallet covers.

Seriously GregDan, if you want to move any of those beauties of yours, you know where to find me hahahaha
Like I've said. the only one I am partial to is the NTJ. And I really really wanna get a drain putter. the OCD in me wants my ball marker and cover to match. haha

I may or may not be willing to part with a Brand New buckets mallet cover

I may or may not be willing to part with a Brand New buckets mallet cover

I'll take it.

Rats beags beat me by 56 seconds lol

This ones been for sale a couple times. This is the most reasonable starting price so far but still a lot
Make an offer he can't refuse lol

Make an offer he can't refuse lol

Lol I'm still waiting for the last one of those to show up. I would be sleeping outside if I did it again haha

This ones been for sale a couple times. This is the most reasonable starting price so far but still a lot

Just low ball and take a chance.

What do you guys search for mallet covers? I seem to be getting the same results or nothing at all no matter what way I word it or what combo I use.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

20160108_195750_zpskgzctyuj.jpg

I'll get a solo pic of them soon!

Last edited:
20160108_195750_zpskgzctyuj.jpg

I'll get a solo pic of them soon!

Such an impressive collection, James!!!

I am trying to find my 1st Odyssey special cover for my Metal X Milled 1 Wide, but no luck in find anything I want to pay a ton of money for. Maybe when they come out with a new one on the website I can get my first then.

Back