THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

That was an awful movie... as punishment for referencing it, I will now punch you both in the jejunum

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did we just get #Rallo'd?

Judges?

What about punishment for Tapatalk signature...

That was an awful movie... as punishment for referencing it, I will now punch you both in the jejunum

Well guess that's a matter of opinion as I really liked it.

I thought it was #PureMichigan? Is that not the case?

I have a feeling both that of our statements are true...

Pure lead Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest question, when northwest Ohio can't use the water due to algae blooms, my understanding is they can't even shower..
Is this true? I think that would be pure hell!

Invest in some baby wipes

Honest question, when northwest Ohio can't use the water due to algae blooms, my understanding is they can't even shower..

It's never even happened anywhere other than Toledo area.....so wouldn't know

Did we just get #Rallo'd?

Judges?

What about punishment for Tapatalk signature...
Fixed. Signature tpluff approved?

Looks like these Michiganders are getting serious. If you Ohioans need to call in the reserves, toughestsoldier is a BOMBER.

Looks like these Michiganders are getting serious. If you Ohioans need to call in the reserves, toughestsoldier is a BOMBER.
Miss that dude...wonder if hes on tour somewhere

I heart you.

He is jspangs long

It's the only reason I watch big break, to see if he's on it yet.

270 to the green? Pfft, 7iron. Only 130 left to go!
Maybe u should come back to OH and see if he reappears

Good question, I would want a partner that is fun and doesn't mind a couple drinks in the cart. They like to have the music going and just have fun. Style wise isn't really important, especially being we don't have a format, but I do like a partner that makes Birdies. Honestly I can play golf with anyone, I'm not great in any particular aspect but there isn't really any part of my game that I think is horrible either.

I may pair well with you my friend... Love the jams and a couple of pops during the round...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely.

I may pair well with you my friend... Love the jams and a couple of pops during the round...

I like it... I can hear the "pop" cans opening now.

I like it... I can hear the "pop" cans opening now.

My wife is quite the Brewmaster as well.. I will bring some some for all competitors.. If that sounds like a brown nose.. That sound is correct.. #ThisIsABribe

My wife is quite the Brewmaster as well.. I will bring some some for all competitors.. If that sounds like a brown nose.. That sound is correct.. #ThisIsABribe

This just keeps getting better and better. I still have about 20 beers of the last IPA my neighbor and I brewed. Unfortunately I'm not home to often to drink it.

Unfortunately I'm in NW Ohio however I'm not on the Toledo water pipeline. My town, Delta, built a 10 million dollar water plant that we are still paying for. So my water is pristine. So if I show up with B.O. It's a tactic. #Playin2Win

Bet nobody hits the back of the range during warm ups!

Hey how close is the club house to the 18th fairway at Boulder? Hopefully farther than a super shank away!

Bet nobody hits the back of the range during warm ups!

Hey how close is the club house to the 18th fairway at Boulder? Hopefully farther than a super shank away!

The internet golfers will have a tremendous time going for 18 in 2. 561 from the whites (tipped at a monstrous 624 yards).

Back