Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With over a dozen THP Events on the schedule for 2016 and Live Update Threads being as heavily followed as they are, we wanted to add a service that we think THPers will enjoy quite a bit. The ability to get live scoring updates directly on THP and from mobile devices will be in place for many of our 2016 THP Events. While the calendar is still evolving and being announced, here is a look at the 2016 THP Events schedule for those that have missed it.

Today we are proud to announce that Golf Gamebook will be used at many of our competition type of events and will debut with the 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool. For those that do not know about Golf Gamebook, check out their website here.

http://www.golfgamebook.com/

Speaking with the group this morning they are excited to be a part of the events and we know THPers are going to have a really great time with their service. If you are planning on heading to a THP Event this year, download the free app.

We are very excited to have the ability to host this right on THP so the people following along can see updated leaderboards and matches as they happen.

Oh hell yes, this is super exciting!!! Can't wait to give this a go next month.

And downloading now.

I love this...following along is great fun.

That is freakin awesome. From a participant standpoint and especially someone following along.

This sounds amazing!

This is awesome. Will make following along that much better!

This is pretty badass!

Very cool. To bad there isn't a Android App version.

More fun from THP!!

This should be really cool.

Downloading now. Looks like a lot of fun!

Very cool. To bad there isn't a Android App version.

THP will make sure that if someone in the foursome is not on iOS, we will be there to cover it for everybody.

sweet. I've been hearing a lot about that app on PGA Tour Radio. Glad to see it will be making an appearance at THP Events.

Curious to see if the #THPCallouts could use this also.

This is awesome, can't wait to see it in action at the Kickoff and follow along all year!

Oh MAN this is awesome! Great addition to following these THP events from home! LOVE IT!

And app had been downloaded

This is really cool! Will take THP events to a whole new level!

Nice! This is a great addition to events! Looking forward to trying it!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's excellent news. Can't wait to try it out.

This is a pretty neat little app that gives us a TON of options between updates, scorekeeping, etc

I think this is a wise and great decision if you can pull it off and get everyone at the events to participate. It will be great for people on THP to follow along in real time. Good stuff!

Now this is awesome!

Are you sure? I got it on my LG.
Glanced at their website and it only showed Apple App store link. Honestly, I didn't check the Android store.

Back