Status
Not open for further replies.
That little Wady fella made me insanely happy today.

He did the same for me the other day! Great little dude!

Great to hear the wife will be happy Fup!

Did I hear drinks on Fupresti next week?
I shall pass the bar tab to him...He will definitely shudder.

Did I hear drinks on Fupresti next week?
I shall pass the bar tab to him...He will definitely shudder.

Someone didn't read the disclaimer. I'll consult with my attorney.

Someone didn't read the disclaimer. I'll consult with my attorney.

Please do, because I am handing the noob the bar tab and he might vomit if it gets the size of the last two years...haha

I kid, I would never make someone else pay it

Becky has been out of work for a few weeks now with some medical issues. She's at the doctor almost daily and still at least a month from being able to think about going back to work. Her work team has been incredibly supportive of her with emails and calls. Last week they sent her flowers and last night we had two large white containers sitting at our front door. Her team sent a few weeks worth of food from the Omaha steak company. With all Becky has been going through, it's incredible to see how wonderful her co workers are even when they're in the busiest and most exhausting part of their year. It's wonderful to see her smile. 

Last edited:
Feeling REALLY effin' good about things right now! I'm on a roll!

Please do, because I am handing the noob the bar tab and he might vomit if it gets the size of the last two years...haha

I kid, I would never make someone else pay it

you aren't *cough*Callaway*cough* hehe

you aren't *cough*Callaway*cough* hehe

That bill was literally scary and then Harry and Jrod with the tweets was funny.

16 years ago today, my wonderful wife and I exchanged our vows in Jamaica.

Congrats on not only marrying up, but tricking her into staying this long Scott! :)
No disagreement with either point...haha

Becky has been out of work for a few weeks now with some medical issues. She's at the doctor almost daily and still at least a month from being able to think about going back to work. Her work team has been incredibly supportive of her with emails and calls. Last week they sent her flowers and last night we had two large white containers sitting at our front door. Her team sent a few weeks worth of food from the Omaha steak company. With all Becky has been going through, it's incredible to see how wonderful her co workers are even when they're in the busiest and most exhausting part of their year. It's wonderful to see her smile. 
That's great to hear Derek. The support from work has to really make her feel good. It's nice to no there are employers and co-workers out there who support someone in tough times, as opposed to worrying about when they will be back or what other duties they had to take on.

Wishing her a speedy and full recovery. I know first hand how tough it is too see the person you love most in the world in pain and suffer.

Congrats on not only marrying up, but tricking her into staying this long Scott! :)
I've met her. The only thing I've come up with is that she's murdered someone and Scott is the only person that knows, and she doesn't want to go to jail.

My happy:

Sesame chicken for lunch.

Good stuff man. You know where to find me if you need anything brother

Things are in a great place. We both know where we're going and we needed this to get us their. It's still great for is to both be excited about the same thing.

Things are in a great place. We both know where we're going and we needed this to get us their. It's still great for is to both be excited about the same thing.
Happy for you brother.

I'm "stuck" in the Florida Keys for an extra day because of the blizzard in the northeast. Was supposed to fly back Saturday night.. but flight has already been cancelled. Rebooked for Sunday night. Got in touch with the owner of the condo we're renting, and since the condo is not reserved for Saturday night he's letting us stay until Sunday morning now and not charging any extra. Very nice of him.

Not looking forward to going back too 2 feet of snow though!

I'm happy to see people enjoying the return of THP Radio. Loving the feedback that is out there too. Makes me want to get back in to show mode and record another episode.

It's on fire around here today. Is everyone cooped up already with the snow or there just that much awesome going on? All kinds of new posts and posts being bumped and participated in. Good to see.

My trip to DC got cancelled well in advance so I didn't have to figure out what was going on Sunday before I headed to the airport, and we have the vast majority of our porch done. Finally, after 4 months. Just waiting a week for the right sized slider...

A tracking number for a certain belt. #Fantastic

I'm happy to see people enjoying the return of THP Radio. Loving the feedback that is out there too. Makes me want to get back in to show mode and record another episode.

Hop on the bat phone, we will record another one today. :D

We can debate the merits of sauces for McNuggets and why ranch is an acceptable choice.

We can debate the merits of sauces for McNuggets and why ranch is an acceptable choice.

No we cant.
Because there is no debate. While Ranch is fine, it is not a condiment. Its a salad dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back