Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's called a "jog".

And pro tip: don't mix hydrocodone with Monster on an empty stomach. Hahahahaha
You forgot the 5hr energy you threw in there too. We all thought you were dying.

You forgot the 5hr energy you threw in there too. We all thought you were dying.

Oops...forgot about that. My heart was racing like I've never felt before. Thank goodness for fresh air and Morgan packing snacks!

I was so scared for him.
Like literally scared he was dying.

We are FINALLY having the windows installed on our sunroom. This started in June, I think - they found some structural damage, but due to the terrible winter we had, it was tough to find people to fix that. That got finished last week, and the windows are getting put in today.

Feeling motivated and reaffirmed.

Have knocked out a company spotlight, an iron review, AND a pre-release putter review today. WHAT!???!

Have knocked out a company spotlight, an iron review, AND a pre-release putter review today. WHAT!???!

#Stud!

Baller.

Wow dude that's killing it. Did you sleep?

Wow dude that's killing it. Did you sleep?

Hahaha, to be fair, the iron review was written mostly yesterday.

Just a bit rejuvenated if you will, its easy to second guess oneself sometimes, but in the end you have to be you and do it the way you do!

Oh yes, oh yes. WCBM.

d926bce527e7435f7e13ed8be5dbae98.jpg
Does this mean the collection is officially complete? That's awesome, man.

Huge day bro! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this mean the collection is officially complete? That's awesome, man.

As much as it can be! Haha

Jman has me by one with the 2015 #Grandaddy blade cover....but I don't see that happening for me. And that's just fine. I'm extremely lucky to have the collection I do with the help of some fantastic dudes on here.

As much as it can be! Haha

Jman has me by one with the 2015 #Grandaddy blade cover....but I don't see that happening for me. And that's just fine. I'm extremely lucky to have the collection I do with the help of some fantastic dudes on here.

I got ya pound Cookie.
You can have my 2015 Grandaddy cover.

I got ya pound Cookie.

Woah man, woah man. Completely unexpected but that would mean the world to me. It's been a fun ongoing project of trying to acquire them all that's for certain. Half the fun is the hunt!

I owe you one (or seven) boss!

I got ya pound Cookie.

I freaking love this. This made my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course dude, happy to.
Just remind me before I will see you next (think RTJ) and I will bring it to you.

Of course dude, happy to.
Just remind me before I will see you next (think RTJ) and I will bring it to you.

RTJ is correct, no way I can forget!

I am unnaturally proud of myself for peeling an orange in one continuous peel.
That's why I go for Clementines, delicious and remarkably easy to peel in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back