The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this in a bad way!

Not sure if it'll be in the budget with the wife getting sick.... But if it isn't... I'll certainly be following along closely! Live scoring will be tons of fun. ?

#NoBrainer
#Reunion

This one outside of the obvious other one with the #ZooCrew involved is the top of my list of wants. I absolutely adore TB and Cale. I'd love to play for 441! I think about this one A LOT.

This one outside of the obvious other one with the #ZooCrew involved is the top of my list of wants. I absolutely adore TB and Cale. I'd love to play for 441! I think about this one A LOT.

This event is a perfect mix of all the reasons I want to play in THP events

Right now this is and the Wilson event are high on my radar!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This event is a perfect mix of all the reasons I want to play in THP events
Absolutely dude. I think if there's a "staple" for THP outside of the Hideaway it's gotta be TB and Caledonia.

They are very special courses and and it's just such a enchanting place. Sharing it with THP friends makes it so much better. They are never far from my mind and I miss them too.

JM

There are few places I like playing more than TB and Caledonia.

This is near the top of the list for wants this year. I want to experience TB and Caledonia in a THP event

This is #2 next only to the Grandaddy on my list.

This one is on my mind,high on the radar.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am anxious to know the dates for this. Hoping it works for me. I really want in this.

I am anxious to know the dates for this. Hoping it works for me. I really want in this.
My guess is late July for this one, based on past events at this location.

But, I could be wrong.

TB and Caledonia are two of my favorite courses as well. The fact that THP is returning this year with a new event is beyond exciting.

TB and Caledonia are two of my favorite courses as well. The fact that THP is returning this year with a new event is beyond exciting.

We are really excited about this one Jeff.
We think there will be some fun news coming out from the PGA Show.

This seems like it will end up close to the Grandaddy in significance! Can't wait hear the details. Would to be involved in this one!

I cannot wait to hear more about #TheCup! I want to experience these courses with THPers!

#TeamChad

Caledonia and True Blue are two of my favorite golf courses, and there is no better way to enjoy them than playing with THPers. This event is number 1 on my wish list and, if I had a golden ticket, I would use it right here.

We are really excited about this one Jeff.
We think there will be some fun news coming out from the PGA Show.

Music to my ears. Ready to get this one going!

I can't wait to hear more about the Cup, it would be great to play Caledonia and True Blue with a bunch of THPers!

July 22nd - 24th
Winner take all.

Who wants #TheCup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back