New video game "The Golf Club"

And let's add a list of ps4 and xbox players also to the first post...
Would need to get dhartmann to do this since he is the OP, or as a Mod to do it.

I'll start it on the first page and work on getting it updated over the next few days....but I'll need everyone's system, and names for their system.... so please either PM me or post them as I don't really want to go all the way back through this whole thread.... ha!

Would need to get dhartmann to do this since he is the OP, or as a Mod to do it.

Last edited:
Over 1,000 rounds played, and not a one of them have been online with anyone else. I should change that, as I'm sure it's interesting, particularly amongst THPers.

I got a round in with dhartmann34, i was finishing up a round when I seen him, so it took a few holes to catch up, it was nice seeing a ghost ball going knowing it was just hit within a few secs

I updated some of the folks information on the first page already. As people get me their information, I'll update it.

tpluff on the forum, tpluff on PS4.

adwillingham (adwillingham) on PS4

Saw Wardy had put up a nice 69 on Magnolia National 16...now my 64 is the new mark to beat :alien:

Thanks for the list.Personally I found the ps4 version a little more playable.Seemed like the controls were less sensitive.

Currently a little ADHD right now on course creation. Making 3 courses at once to keep it fresh. One, I believe if executed correctly, will be incredible and the first that I have seen on TGC. Going to be tough to do so even with the expanded turf color options available, but I will try.

Currently a little ADHD right now on course creation. Making 3 courses at once to keep it fresh. One, I believe if executed correctly, will be incredible and the first that I have seen on TGC. Going to be tough to do so even with the expanded turf color options available, but I will try.

Challenge for you... Try to reproduce the old course at St Andrews... No decent version made so far!

Challenge for you... Try to reproduce the old course at St Andrews... No decent version made so far!

Ha I wish. I'm not that talented nor do I have the resources to give any better effort than those out there. A yardage book, or first hand knowledge would be needed to get ALL of the little intricacies of that magnificent course. I certainly wouldn't do it justice.

TBaker34929 PS4

Awesome.

faa38685c079b4a139f708e291551b25.jpg

I'll start it on the first page and work on getting it updated over the next few days....but I'll need everyone's system, and names for their system.... so please either PM me or post them as I don't really want to go all the way back through this whole thread.... ha!

jrs362 on PS4.

Im thinking I should stay away from some of those courses on that Top 50 for a while.

#ShotAHundy

cpljohnst (cpljohnst) on PS4

I was going to ask if you new guys have indexes yet. Mine bounces between 0.0 and +5. Donne's is probably like +15. Dude kills it.

Back