Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

Welcome Jeff glad to have you aboard

Welcome to THP Jeff, looking forward to this year's products

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Love having the BFit guys here! Welcome to THP, Jeff!

Bridgestone in da house! Welcome! Care to spill the beans on the #bestballever? :wink:

Last edited:
Glad to have you with us!

Hi Jeff. Thanks for joining us and thanks in advance for next week!

Welcome Jeff! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board. Looking forward to reading about your products.....bestballever!!

Welcome and glad to have you!

Welcome to THP Jeff.

Welcome Jeff, I know that I have spoke with you before on B-fit

Can't wait to hear more about the #bestballever

Welcome Jeff!

Welcome, Jeff! I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome, Jeff! I am anxiously awaiting Bridgestone's reveal! It will be great to have you on the forum, especially with your insider expertise.

Looking forward to your posts, especially in the coming week!

I appreciate the welcome guys...this community has a lot of longtime Bridgestone supporters and you all have made me feel right at home. It's not going to be easy for me to wait until next week to turn loose of more details about what we will be introducing at the show, but I can tell you this...

Many of you are aware that we will be coming out with a new driver called the JGR, but what you may not know is there will be additional JGR clubs as well! I'll have more information in a few days.

best%20ball%20ever%20kuchar_zpsiddolt5c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Can't wait for the reveal! Do you guys have any tours of the facilities in Covington? I would love to check you guys out one day.

Awesome stuff! I'm a big Bridgestone fan and am
Looking forward to seeing more of the release

oh snap! j15df are the best irons I've ever gamed. really excited to see how you have improved upon excellence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the reveal! Do you guys have any tours of the facilities in Covington? I would love to check you guys out one day.

JB (Josh Babbitt) is actually working on putting together an awesome BSG factory tour prize pack. We are looking forward to meeting with Josh during PGA Show week to put some final touches on things.

Welcome Jeff, thanks for stopping by. Look forward to the new ball coming out

Like the sound of new JGR clubs! Can't wait for the show to begin.

Back