New video game "The Golf Club"

That was fun guys! Enjoyed my first "live" play. Tpluff is legit!
Glad you enjoyed it too cpl. I work my way around the course. Thinking it's time to check out that Tours stuff and see what that's all about.

Anyone with info?

That was fun guys! Enjoyed my first "live" play. Tpluff is legit!
You would love playing with me... except for the expletives, the controller tosses, the announcing that I will never play this game again, etc.

You would love playing with me... except for the expletives, the controller tosses, the announcing that I will never play this game again, etc.
My wife was laughing at my many are you $%&$#@% kidding me's... She also asked why we make ourselves suffer if it's no fun. I had to explain how my 'not having fun' is actually fun just like on the real golf course ?

My wife was laughing at my many are you $%&$#@% kidding me's... She also asked why we make ourselves suffer if it's no fun. I had to explain how my 'not having fun' is actually fun just like on the real golf course 
Haha. Dude, it's so much not fun it's fun.

Last night, on a Par 3, I was for sure I was slam dunking an ACE. Next thing, I'm like 20 yards off the back of the green. Chipped over, chipped over again, 5 putt. Nothing like a +5 on a Par 3.

I have to stay away from blow up holes!
Same here,but a lot of bad holes was from rushing a bit.Did the ghost playing with a few that shot the lowest scores on the course I was playing.Really made me feel rushed playing this way.Their balls were shooting so fast that it threw me off of my game.Ive been playing better without doing the ghost mode

I've had that happen before. It's like a glitch and its trying to figure out what to club you with and the guy moves all over.
First time it's happened to me. The worst was I was near a Bush on magnolia and I couldn't see my guy. Had to hit a 60 yards shot not having a clue. Didn't turn out too well.

Still enjoy this game a lot... Even with some evil, evil greens.

I had it happen once too

Tied up Donne and Tyler on Magnolia. Good news guys, you don't have to see me constantly restarting Magnolia National when I'd double 9 or 10

Tied up Donne and Tyler on Magnolia. Good news guys, you don't have to see me constantly restarting Magnolia National when I'd double 9 or 10
Until someone beats that score!

Played a course last night that either the maker was A)drunk B)high C)angry at the wife.Called Ventana Canyon

Played a course last night that either the maker was A)drunk B)high C)angry at the wife.Called Ventana Canyon

Hahaha. I need to play that then.

+6 at St Andrews. Not bad!

And just got my first ACE! HOle in One!

af7350bb9f1845fec07fe0b3925437d3.jpg

Eat it.

Ace net 0

Followed up by an eagle.

Solo round it doesn't even count ask the usga

Finished the Grantland Invitational at -4 with a final round of 67. I believe it will be good enough to obtain my card for the next circuit.

Finished the Grantland Invitational at -4 with a final round of 67. I believe it will be good enough to obtain my card for the next circuit.
I really liked that course, and the one for next week, though the greens are really, really slow going up hill.
I was -5 at the Grantland.
A smooth -27 at The Course of St. George (I think it's called).

Back