High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Not for me. I think they look silly. Instead of saying "pull you pants up" we will start saying "push your damn pant legs down".

Good luck wearing those at Augusta. I highly doubt they would allow that crap.

I hope they find a way to make them non conforming like anchored putters haha

I hope they become the next big thing. It's either them or the Vibram toe shoes.

These look awful. Never have and never will be a fan of high top shoes for golf.

Definitely look better than KBs.

If Nike ever releases the flyknit ones Michelle Wie has worn I'll definitely be tempted to get a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't care for them but I'm sure some will! To each his own!

Imagine the tan lines if worn with shorts...yikes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried hightops?
Would they help with swaying or at least recognizing when I'm swaying?

Anybody sporting these?

84fa98881e0af18785d68c29e67a5517.jpg

I'll go out on a limb and say that it's not going to be their best contest in terms of participants lol. Those things are disgusting.

Has anyone tried hightops?
Would they help with swaying or at least recognizing when I'm swaying?

If you sway to the point you can feel it in your ankles, then you've done more than sway. You might have jimmylegs

No way in hell I'd ever wear these.

they let KB wear them.

I just realized. I meant the "joggers", Dean not the high tops. The high tops I'm kind of indifferent on because if he wore normal pants you wouldn't really ever know they were high tops, it's the "joggers" that get me fired up.

The almost all black high tops today look a lot more wearable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These shoes make me miss the all-orange Rickie...and I never thought that would happen. I know I am older than their target demographic, but these are horrible looking shoes.

I'm sure they'll never come to retail, but they look quite interesting!

They announced the hightops and joggers will be available come June. I'd wear the hightops, surgically repaired ankles could use some support, but I'll leave the sweatpants to Ricky.
http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/where-get-unique-style-rickie-fowler

I would literally laugh at someone who showed up in either of those.

He actually wore those on tour?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back