The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've seen way more than I have but I've been told Nike is definitely "bucking the trend" with some of their clothing designs this year.

The PGA Show seems like a great place to show off that trend, educate people and get some industry professionals excited to carry your stuff. For a multi-billion dollar company, the PGA Show was a drop in the bucket financially speaking. Sure, the ROI may not be great but Nike has so much they could have shown off this year.

Now when Joe Average sees the blue head, they may have no idea who makes it. Take this chance to get that message out. Make people think "Nike" the second they see a blue headed driver.
That last part was kinda my point, the average joe wouldn't be at the show to be in the know.

That last part was kinda my point, the average joe wouldn't be at the show to be in the know.
I'm sure a lot of people followed along though especially with TGC having coverage every day. Nike could have done interviews with everything

Tons of content shot at he show this year. The live contests were a ton of fun and the evenings were filled with great people, drinks, food and fun.

But now the fun begins and that is putting together this content for everybody. We have tons of tech talk coming, event announcements, new programs and more.

I'm so excited about 2016 and what is being put together

I heart tech talk.

Gave my golfswing another shot and tried to hit a few in my garage.First 10'balls all shanks so i stopped.Some may see this as consistency.I see this as a step closer to putting the clubs in the attic and leaving them there all season.Boy am I frustrated
"Quitting is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".......Lou Holtz

man I need to move into sales at this company

1 more hour and we are on our way home. 90 minute flight so we will see our puppies in 3-1/2 hours.

So I am now officially caught up on THP as I have not been on much the last few days.
Man, the guys killed it with threads, as others did future content.

So I am now officially caught up on THP as I have not been on much the last few days.

A ton to catch up on this weekend.
Damn work!

Exited to see all the great coverage, as my Twitter was blowing up the last few days with notifications.

Sorry about that slice, I was just excited to see stuff...:D

It has been a great show and I have not seen anywhere near all of the content. All you guys did an awesome job and thanks for the effort.

JM

It has been a great show and I have not seen anywhere near all of the content. All you guys did an awesome job and thanks for the effort.

JM

+1 on this! The coverage was fantastic!

Somehow after a twitter update, I stopped getting tweet notifications from THP. What a junk time for that to happen during the PGA show coverage.

Finally got it fixed this morning. I missed my THP tweets.

Somehow after a twitter update, I stopped getting tweet notifications from THP. What a junk time for that to happen during the PGA show coverage.

Finally got it fixed this morning. I missed my THP tweets.

THP tweets kept me from paying too much attention on conference calls this week. A very good thing.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Quick word to JB on the great idea for the THP call outs. These have been fantastic follows.

Does Fritters go by apple Fritters? Or is he not that special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter just informed me that she's really starting to like classic rock. You know, that old stuff like Green Day and Pearl Jam.

Uh....

Does Fritters go by apple Fritters? Or is he not that special

Apple or conch, according to the other staffers in attendance.

My daughter just informed me that she's really starting to like classic rock. You know, that old stuff like Green Day and Pearl Jam.

Uh....

Oh man, that is rough.

Oh man, that is rough.

Now I finally get why my father got so ticked off whenever I called Deep Purple and Zeppelin classic rock when I was her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back