2016 Albatross Club Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just an announcement for everybody that has signed up to be a part of the 2016 Albatross Club, helping animal shelters across the country, that the challenge coins will be arriving to THP HQ in a few weeks. Waiting on our official proof and then they will be shipping to THP and then each person that signed up will be getting theirs sent out.

This thread will serve as a place for all of the updates (and pictures) as they become available. Excited for you all to get them and even more excited about the amazing support that THPers have given.

THP will always be completely free of charge, but for those that want a little more, such as the life changing THP Events, special contests, club testing and so much more the Albatross Club is available. For more information on the club and how you can be a part of something very special, click here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ub-is-Now-Open-THP-Helping-The-Humane-Society

Looking forward to seeing the 2016 edition and adding it to my THP coin collection . These are some fantastic keepsakes.

Can't wait to see the 2016 coin and add it to my AC coin collection!

I love my coins, this makes me happy.

Excited, this is my first time signing up for the AC, sounds like Im in for a treat!

Been patiently waiting for this one, can't wait to see the finished product and put into play. Need an extra for the collection also!

Totally looking forward to seeing the new coin. I'm sure it will be a great addition to my collection.

Looking forward to this year's edition. Man, I gotta start a display for all my coins.

JM

I had almost forgotten about these....can't wait to see what they look like and get mine here

I'll be starting my collection this year.

Sorry, I contacted Morgan about this but I was afraid my wife may have accidentally disposed of mine when if it had come in the mail! Looking forward to the new one!

Sorry, I contacted Morgan about this but I was afraid my wife may have accidentally disposed of mine when if it had come in the mail! Looking forward to the new one!

No worries MF99, just wanted to keep everybody up to date.

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it.
:clapp:

Very cool, looking forward to seeing it.

Awesome. Can't wait to put it with my other THP coin collection. Love Humane Society too so this just fits.

Looking forward to this years coin! Always a great addition to the collection.

Was just wondering a couple days ag about these. I'm looking forward to starting my THP coin collection.

Thanks for the update!

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Thanks for the update, JB!

Excited to start this collection! Thanks THP.

Looking forward to the first of many. Thanks for the update!!

Can not wait to add this to my THP coin collection. Really excited to see how it turns out.

Looking forward to it!

I know it will look great..can't wait to see it!

I was wondering if mine had gotten lost in the mail. Thanks for the update. This will be my first AC coin but certainly not the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back