Cowboys Golf Club Course Review

You Elite 9 for the #UST Dallas event are in for a treat here. Read up and enjoy the course!

Glad you guys bumped this thread up. I'm adding it to my subscriptions so that I have a study guide.

I'm ready to get back here and play again. We still looking at the end of February to play this?

I'm ready to get back here and play again. We still looking at the end of February to play this?

Yep yep. Will be calling in like a week to see about making some times. Will bump post in DFW thread soon to confirm participants.

Yep yep. Will be calling in like a week to see about making some times. Will bump post in DFW thread soon to confirm participants.

Nice. I'm freaking pumped. We need to get out early and take advantage of the day.

Nice. I'm freaking pumped. We need to get out early and take advantage of the day.

That's the plan, would love to get 36 in with an affordable replay rate.

That's the plan, would love to get 36 in with an affordable replay rate.

Agreed. If I'm coming down, I want to make it a full golf day.

With jalapeno dogs at the turn.

Minus the bun for me. Thanks Atkins.

I like the sound of 36.

A few DFW'ers are venturing out tomorrow morning to tackle this again!

Great review, Nate!

wow, nice looking Course and a great review. Thanks for putting this back up

Read through this again and I'm so pumped to play there this weekend with THPers!!

Great review and love all the pictures!

Few dudes getting together for a little round of golf tomorrow. Gonna be cart path only but 67 sunny and light wind will help. Will post up some pics as we get going.

Few dudes getting together for a little round of golf tomorrow. Gonna be cart path only but 67 sunny and light wind will help. Will post up some pics as we get going.
Have fun out there and hit em well Big Time!

Just read the opening review of this thread and brought back fond memories playing that course close to 8-10 years ago. Had a blast and the course amenities (lunch, free on-course food/drink except alcohol) was cool. Not sure if they still offer that. Would love to play again but don't ever get back to Dallas anymore.

I do recall that Prov1's (logoed) were like Easter eggs once you got 20 yards off the fairway. I asked one of the Marshalls why so many premium one-hit balls laying around and he said something to the effect that a large majority of the golfers playing never pay for balls so they never look, just drop another from the sleeve. Came home with more than I started which is a rarity :beauty:

I'm holding out hope that we can get off the path....should bring a damn push cart. :dohanim:

Cart path only is the worst, I'd rather just walk it myself.

Have fun out there regardless boys!

CPO on that course would suck. That is a big course in some spots. But the group is pretty damn stellar

Play well today boys and dont forget the sausage at the turn. Its a must (sorry Cookie).
Go for the cup, easier eating.

Cookie on the 2nd......iron???
b618c419aca6ab424b9b4f354e95d0e8.jpg

Cookie close on 3......but 2 putt par. Doooh!!
a9873aabf230a6f9ba48a5635aea9ea0.jpg

Is that a copper fit elbow brace? Put that guy in a nursing home.

Back