2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

I'm wearing mine today, so soooffftt

I can't wait. I wear my 1/4 puma pullover all the time and this THP one looks softer and I have been wanting a grey one for a long time.

The material looks similar to the black one we got at the grandaddy. Is it close to that?
Similar, maybe a little heavier.

Just snagged small Grey. Thought I had missed out!!

Just snagged small Grey. Thought I had missed out!!
Glad to see this. We will rep these on the course we soon.

Shocked there is even any left but it looks like a majority of the remaining stock suits a typical ask for L-XXL.

Go get em boys!

I would absolutely love to get one, but the exchange is killing me :sad:

Shocked there is even any left but it looks like a majority of the remaining stock suits a typical ask for L-XXL.

Go get em boys!
I already ordered my grey... I just want my medium white:crying:

woohoooo, got my tracking number! which means I will be rocking this at work Monday, since golfergal lives in tampa... I get next day shipping!

woohoooo, got my tracking number! which means I will be rocking this at work Monday, since golfergal lives in tampa... I get next day shipping!

Tough to beat that

Probably should have asked before I ordered mine but for anyone who already has one, how does sizing fit? I wear a LG polo so a LG 1/4 should be good or should I have gone a size up? didnt know if these were a "slimmer" fit, which I am not...

They are not slim fit.

thanks GG, got my notice too even though I was a late purchaser!

GG you rock.

Go get em boys!
Finally got a chance to order the Blue today. Pretty excited to get it!

Mine arrived today. They look and feel great
mine to!!!! but I'm stuck at work... I can't wait to get home and throw it on!!!!! even though it's already 75* in florida

Mine too, just have to get home from work to check them out.

My 1/4 zips are waiting for me at home!

still pondering these, the Canadian dollar is so weak though...

I need to order a red one. Looked really good.

Back