Do You Want Prototype Equipment?

Yes please

Third time is, hopefully, the charm and I get to meet Duffy and the rest of W/S. Playing golf with W/S and THPers will be a blast, the prototype would just be icing on the cake.

I really hope that I guessed the correct days when I submitted my vacation bids. :fingers-crossed:

Yes! Looking forward to more info. Love that #StaffProto is going to have a competitive element added to it as well.

Looking forward to this! JB dropped a spoiler about what the equipment would be a little while back. Those interested might want to find that info!

Um, yes please! This event sounds fantastic plus it's in my home state, I'm all in!

Looking forward to this! JB dropped a spoiler about what the equipment would be a little while back. Those interested might want to find that info!

Did I really?
I must have spoken out of turn, because I dont even know yet...haha

If this has anything to do with the V4 replacements I have a kidney, a testicle, and some bone marrow I dont need.
W/S is just awesome. I want in!

That's a pretty awesome thing, not going to lie. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I really?
I must have spoken out of turn, because I dont even know yet...haha

I thought so, but it could have been for another amazing event.

Man I just had to revisit this thread. This is my top event this year.

Still thinking about this event!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Who in there right mind would not like to get in this?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yes. Yes I do.

I can break out the old Wilson red and white staff bag from when I played fat shafts and deep red driver! Totally want in on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W/S have stepped it up another notch. Awesome.

This will be awesome.

Did someone say Prototype??? Yes please..

Wilson just keeps bringing it strong! I really need to be there for this. I want to be on that winning team! Hopefully part of the winners spoils is an autographped Mikedean441 bag-o-swag.

This will take place in October.

Perfect time of year for a Chi town visit

I can't wait to hear more details. This is one of the (many, this year) events I've got circled on the calendar.

With me climbing aboard the Wilson train, what a way to start.

October you say? I should be off work by then getting ready to leave to Oak City for 18 weeks for FAA training... bit stop for this event? I think so

The Wilson event is one I've coveted for the last 3 years. It keeps getting better every year, and this is no different.

October sounds great to me.

Back