DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, friday is the day we cash them in. Mate's calling Tuesday for the tee time

This Friday 2/5 or 2/12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am working on something pretty cool for TX. Its NOT done and for what its worth, it has not even been agreed to or okayed by the company, but its gawd damn ****ing cool, so if it does happen, and you see a KILLER announcement, remember this post.

I shall never forget!

WHATEVER it is....I want in.

I want in as well!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm there!

Well, if it's that cool then I don't see how the OEM could say anything but YES! Git R Dun!

I really hope whoever the OEM is says yes and greenlights an event in Texas.

Make it happen, I'm sure we'll all eagerly sign-up and be there.....

So I am working on something pretty cool for TX. Its NOT done and for what its worth, it has not even been agreed to or okayed by the company, but its gawd damn ****ing cool, so if it does happen, and you see a KILLER announcement, remember this post.

I would LOVE to get back to Texas. Fingers crossed that it works out and there is an announcement!

JM

I hear you. I need to take a trip back to Texas soon. So, Let's make it an amazing trip.

Can't wait!

Woke up...this is real.

Can't wait to see if this comes to fruition!

Anyone play Grapevine recently? Caught a deal on GolfNow for Friday and I'm curious to see if it's recovered. Read some horror stories about some recent 5+ hour rounds on GolfNow, but hope that was for weekend play.

Anyone play Grapevine recently? Caught a deal on GolfNow for Friday and I'm curious to see if it's recovered. Read some horror stories about some recent 5+ hour rounds on GolfNow, but hope that was for weekend play.

Played it about a month back and I consider it recovered, you won't regret it.

Played it 2 weeks ago and it is in good shape for the winter, maybe not up to Grapevine standards but it isn't bad. I played during a weekday so pace was no issue. Generally I don't venture over there on the weekend.

Played it 2 weeks ago and it is in good shape for the winter, maybe not up to Grapevine standards but it isn't bad. I played during a weekday so pace was no issue. Generally I don't venture over there on the weekend.

Played it about a month back and I consider it recovered, you won't regret it.

Thank you both. It's been awhile since I've played out there. The floods, how packed it gets, the inability to get a decent tee time, and the perceived country club atmosphere of the staff have kept me from considering it for awhile.

Everything is bigger in Texas! Except maybe Mward

Playing some golf at iron horse on bday driver working good ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454610905.051139.jpg

Looks like number 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back