Ben Hogan PTx Irons

No. Went to the site, but even when looking at the PTX and clicking "buy now" it only builds a set of FW15 irons from last year. My set of FW15 from last year (after online fitting) came to about $1,500. Wonder how much mor this year's tech would be :act-up:. I do so love the looks of see though!

JM

Great minds think a like. I did the samething and ended up with the same results. The fw15 are inline with the apex and some others in that range. Woukd be nice to see these come in at that price or a tad less

I thought of British Knights shoes when I first peeked at the picture. Not sure why. Simple yet shear.

My co-workers and I were just reminiscing about BK shoes yesterday!

I like the looks of these and the classic Hogan profile.

I gotta admit, I really liked seeing the Hogan banner on top of some of the threads. #reminiscing

I like the looks of these, very clean

These and the hybrid look fantastic. Hope to find them to try.

Any current irons you can related them to size wise?

So yeah, I'd like to hit these.

Especially after getting to spend so much time with the Ft. Worths

These look much more like the Hogans of old....sleek and classy

There will be a video hitting the home page tomorrow morning with THP TV speaking with TK from Hogan about these irons. Its really well done.

Really looking forward to that one. I'm super interested in these. Classic, with a little more help than the FW15, which are a little too much club for me.

Really looking forward to that one. I'm super interested in these. Classic, with a little more help than the FW15, which are a little too much club for me.

Quick teaser
These will be on the THP Tour Van at every event it is at for demo.

So much love for the look of these irons! Will be interested in hearing about them in the video.

JM

Quick teaser

Well that's a big teaser. Wish there was an extra day or two to hit all the clubs you will have out there!

JM

Quick teaser
That's awesome. Will the Tour Van make the trek to NE?

Looking forward to taking a few hacks then

That's awesome. Will the Tour Van make the trek to NE?

No idea, but I would guess not only because of the turnaround time between events over those two week.

No idea, but I would guess not only because of the turnaround time between events over those two week.
Kinda figured that. No biggie. Just hope I get lucky enough to get into that and more!

Hello

629bfc29f97ece33ed216ebce294719c.jpg

Stop it Dean.

Dammit I'd love some time with these to compare them to the Ft Worth's

Wow I just went through the intro on these irons and the thought that kept on bouncing in my head is the blend of a Srixon Z745 and Z545. A happy medium of those designs. I see these as a must hit for me

i thought the same thing. i actually like the degree on the club. i like the website too

so has anyone hit these?

Dang good looking club.

Back