The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

Oh my it is perfect

That's nice looking

That's nice looking
I have only one qualm with it, and I'll rectify that the next time I see you. :alien:

#OneTeamMemberMissing!

Beautiful...

Best part of traveling now
6ebdab8a24889ccebb3846eaf1b41eaa.jpg

I almost bought the matching backpack earlier this week. Just would be missing that #Grandaddy logo

That duffle bag comes to work with me every single day. I have had multiple people compliment it at the gym

I almost bought the matching backpack earlier this week. Just would be missing that #Grandaddy logo

same here. the only reason i have not pulled the trigger is because the logo would be missing. You have #MyBeltIsSad & I have #MyBackpackIsSad

SAME.

Get out of my head. I've been close twice now. The duffel is just SO awesome I want the backpack. That logo tho...

So MrsV wins the award for best wife. I walked into the house after being gone for the week away on a work trip and I see this. It's perfection
6a7e7a1c4615105a20029a94dd4fe6d9.jpg
37d1f3ce8b27f1f9d846a0ea3f24ea84.jpg
6179e314337f8c1ef41cfbdfddeb6c53.jpg

Turns out she followed along the live update thread and saved pictures from it then uploaded them to Walgreens and printed off a bunch. We're putting together another frame for pics of the team and zoo crew
8ec1301957da5923b66ee6e83aa8f888.jpg
192fdda4cc0e1144877ffeaac5cb7cc4.jpg

You all will forever be a part of my life. And now you will forever be a part of my house haha love you guys and miss the hell out of all of you

Great job MrsV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is downright awesome Philly! Mrs.V with the early lead in the Wife of the Year Polls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome Phil. I need to do that in my house

Nicely done MrsV!!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

And the wife of the year award goes to....

Hope you have a good spot in your house for that!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Phil that looks awesome. My wife put a similar frame together for me for Christmas, and I look at it every single day. Mrs. V did an outstanding job on yours, love it!!

thats solid Phile! i'm extremely jealous

That's really awesome by Mrs V... And it looks like Sunday just became a little more expensive for Mr V.

That's really awesome by Mrs V... And it looks like Sunday just became a little more expensive for Mr V.

No kidding

That's a keeper there!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Ah duck faced Moscow Mules. Does it get any better?

This event has evolved into something truly special. I mean the level of awesomeness is epic. These pics and stories just never get old.

Back