Sligo Customer Service

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Got my box of sligo goodies in the mail today...
I ordered these last week and spent a lot of time messaging back and forth with sligo making sure I got the right sizes for everything. I am a tough build to buy clothing for and I am always worried when I buy things online.

After 4-5 messages I finally settled on my sizes and placed my orders!

IMG_0267.jpg

But also in the box...
IMG_0268.jpg

And a thank you note of all things!
I needed a new headcover and the colors match my bag perfectly!

Sligo- Thanks for all the help with the sizing, for making an awesome product, and for taking care of your customers. I can't WAIT to see what comes up in the fall line. I am sure some of it will end up in my closet too!

Good stuff Gus. Nice head cover and some great threads.

Sharp looking shirts.

Love these stories! Kudos, Sligo.

That's so awesome :) Great looking stuff!!

Nice story, and nice stuff. I really like the look of those slacks. <sigh> I guess I'll post my experience with Golfsmith in another thread... it's not as good.

They are a great company to deal with. Not only do they have what in my opinion are some of the best golf apparel out there, they take it to heart with every single customer. Its great working with a company like this and I am honored to be able to call them friends.

I love the handwritten notes... I thought the idea was so cool I started saving them... I have everyone I have ever gotten except my first one... That's a lot of notes! I don't think they even know I've been doing that...

The notes are a nice touch. I thought mine was signed by Brian Gay then I remembered my name is Brian. :D
They are nice people to deal with. I'm heading into the local golf shop with my new threads to suggest they might want to start carrying them.

Kudos Sligo. More companies should pay attention to stories like this. Glad to have a couple of shirts and represent.

Always good to hear a story like this. Nothing compliments great products like great service!

Always good to hear a story like this. Nothing compliments great products like great service!

Certainly makes the next purchase that much easier!

I really like some of their pants styes except for the size of the leg openings at the bottom. They are 11" across which is quite a bit more than I have been wearing lately. Really wanted what I think they call their "Digital" pattern scheme. Hope they bring it out in a pant with something more like a 9" leg opening.

I really like some of their pants styes except for the size of the leg openings at the bottom. They are 11" across which is quite a bit more than I have been wearing lately. Really wanted what I think they call their "Digital" pattern scheme. Hope they bring it out in a pant with something more like a 9" leg opening.

I am a pretty skinny guy and I haven't noticed that the leg was too wide. I can measure it if you want, but I generally wear narrow legged pants and these seem to be inline with many other "euro" cut pants that I own.

Gee could you take a look when you get a chance? Maybe it is out in a more narrow opening and I am just not looking in the right place.

The leg diameter at the hem is 9 inches.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, we love the fact that people enjoy wearing our designs as much as we do. It's nice to hear our efforts don't go unnoticed.

Here is a little taste of BG today rocking some Sligo Asia today in round one.
Love this Pink Robinson.
IMG00030-20100903-1622.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/sligowear/IMG00032-20100903-1623.jpg[/url]
IMG00033-20100903-1624.jpg

IMG00031-20100903-1622.jpg

IMG00032-20100903-1623.jpg

The leg diameter at the hem is 9 inches.

Thanks for doing that RxGus. I am going to start hunting for them with the 9" bottom because I really like that pattern especially in the gray.

Thanks for doing that RxGus. I am going to start hunting for them with the 9" bottom because I really like that pattern especially in the gray.

If you have any questions, message Sligowear through the PM system here. They were really helpful in making sure I ended up in the right size with what I purchased. I am sure they would be more than willing to check out pant leg size or anything else you need. If you spend $200 you get free shipping too, for what its worth.

Another kudos to Sligo... I ordered a few shirts from them some time ago. One of them came in with the Sligo logo on backwards (if you turned the shirt inside out, it was perfect). One email, and I had a new shirt on the way immediately. Great customer service, I really appreciated it. Not to mention, the shirts are awesome.

Hope this helps...

IMG00410-20100905-2102.jpg

I just wore those pants yesterday... everybody loves them. They're real attention getters...

Back