THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

All the reasons Michigan is better than Ohio. Some good ones on here

What’s in a name? In this case, another reason that Michigan is better than Ohio. “Michigan” is a frenchified version of the Ojibwa word “mishigamaa” which means “large lake.”
“Ohio” is an anglicized version of the Iroquois word “ohi-yo” meaning “large creek.” I’ve never heard of a family “going to the creek for the weekend” or “buying a vacation home on the creek.” From where I’m sitting, a lake beats a creek every time

http://www.movoto.com/guide/mi/michigan-vs-ohio/

Wait are you celebrating a name that's french? I am in unfamiliar territory when french things are reserved for bragging rights hahaha

Wait are you celebrating a name that's french? I am in unfamiliar territory when french things are reserved for bragging rights hahaha

Can we please go back to who has the most polish?.....

I like what I see outta TyJohnston. Glad he's back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the captains picks are based on avatar quality.....I think I know who gets in.

Because the logo is so awesome....

8fbd9c406b731d97610b08ae126d71be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love that logo! Does it come with its own MSDS? (oops! SDS now)

All the reasons Michigan is better than Ohio. Some good ones on here

What’s in a name? In this case, another reason that Michigan is better than Ohio. “Michigan” is a frenchified version of the Ojibwa word “mishigamaa” which means “large lake.”
“Ohio” is an anglicized version of the Iroquois word “ohi-yo” meaning “large creek.” I’ve never heard of a family “going to the creek for the weekend” or “buying a vacation home on the creek.” From where I’m sitting, a lake beats a creek every time

http://www.movoto.com/guide/mi/michigan-vs-ohio/

Burn lake beats creek ...man this one hurts :surrender:

boy...this thread

well in honor of the combine this weekend here is some info for your sheet ....bam 6'1 215lb 4.7 40 yard dash, 400m record holder massillon middle school

I have a bigger vertical than Phil Mickelson. Faster too.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

well in honor of the combine this weekend here is some info for your sheet ....bam 6'1 215lb 4.7 40 yard dash, 400m record holder massillon middle school

$20 says this guy can't break 5.5/40 AT the Driving range of Boulder!

#IWillBringMyStopwatch
#4.7IsMovin!

#IWillBringMyStopwatch
#4.7IsMovin!

haha oh i can still move bud i dont think that will be a problem

#IWillBringMyStopwatch
#4.7IsMovin!

Gawd! Can you imagine all the hammy pulls if everyone ran? We might have to shoot somebody to put them out of their misery.

Sorry I'll be away for a bit as I clear away the snow in the backyard for my chipping area. I have work to do.

Sorry I'll be away for a bit as I clear away the snow in the backyard for my chipping area. I have work to do.

Head to Stow... I hear there's a swing set to build...
"Clear snow in the backyard for MY chipping area...."

Way to be a team guy MichiganMaynard!

Too bad you can't harness some of the hot air in this thread. Melted in seconds.

Back