The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

PTx irons being well like....Yes Yes Yes

Those pics are very full of goodness, pox irons well liked you say!

Teaser w/o a spoiler???? Wow, this must have been one neck of a meeting. Really looking forward to hearing more.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Really stoked to see (I think) that the PTx irons will be part of this event, I'm still all in without question. Cant wait to see all the details!

PTx irons you say. Yes, please!!!

Here is a teaser...

PTx irons will be well liked.
For the fortunate that get the call...I think that is an understatement and great one liner.

Just thought I'd poke my head back in here... Sure, I was hoping for some details, but I'm also enjoying the anticipation build. JB... Anymore interesting tidbits you're willing to share? :popcorn:

This will involve a very limited group of THPers...And yes EVERY participant will receive a brand new set of PTx irons, fit for them at the Hogan HQ.

This will involve a very limited group of THPers...And yes EVERY participant will receive a brand new set of PTx irons, fit for them at the Hogan HQ.
Wow! Now that is how you host your first THP event!

Very limited...I can see me fitting into that group.

BOOM, this will be a very challenging ticket.

Man think about those holding a golden ticket!

Great point. This could be if I'm not mistaken the only event they can use it on where getting a set of irons is guaranteed.

Man think about those holding a golden ticket!

They have all been used I believe.
Both participants chose the Gauntlet.

The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

They have all been used I believe.
Both participants chose the Gauntlet.

Ahh well that's good news to those of us that want in on the Hogan Experience!

This event is going to be special, the new PTX irons have that old Hogan look and when paired with the new tech they have some folks are going to be really lucky.

This is very exciting to see! Doing it on a grand scale once again.

Oh heck yes. Seriously eager to try for this one, limited or not, I'm still going all in!

I can't wait for the details I am so going to try for this event

This is so huge! Tough ticket? You bet, but I'm common at it!

JM

Wow that is awesome.
I am keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back