It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I'll have my navy skort on but that probably wouldn't work for you would it?

See me after I get thanks'ed at the ibar lmao. Liquid courage!!

the man of the people knows no limits

'I may not drink often, but when I do, I prefer to get thanks'd. Stay sober my friends'
haha thanks buddy! So navy skort huh? Guess I need to shave.

See me after I get thanks'ed at the ibar lmao. Liquid courage!!

I don't know...Fred Funk looked pretty good in a skirt and he had some of the hairiest legs I've ever seen ;-)

I don't know...Fred Funk looked pretty good in a skirt and he had some of the hairiest legs I've ever seen ;-)

Dont mess with the Funk!

a_funk_195.jpg

you haven't seen my sasquatch legs yet lol

you have no idea buddy, I just went and put some more money on my sunpass. I am getting ready

What is a Sunpass?

never heard of that one

you have no idea buddy, I just went and put some more money on my sunpass. I am getting ready

What is a Sunpass?

never heard of that one

Florida's version of the EZPass along I-95 from Maine to VA. Allows you to go thru tollbooths wo having to stop. Automatically charges your account the toll. LOVE my EZPass and won't rent a car in FL that doesn't come with SunPass. TX has a version too if I remember correctly.

Florida's version of the EZPass along I-95 from Maine to VA. Allows you to go thru tollbooths wo having to stop. Automatically charges your account the toll. LOVE my EZPass and won't rent a car in FL that doesn't come with SunPass. TX has a version too if I remember correctly.

I have one from when I lived there that I just held onto. Everytime I rent a car, I get one as well....its so much better than worrying about having cash

I have one from when I lived there that I just held onto. Everytime I rent a car, I get one as well....its so much better than worrying about having cash

Thanks thanks for the clarification.

EZ Pass is the only way to roll.

Wow, I take off for a quick driving range lunch and come back to guys wearing skorts. I can't imagine what we're all going to be like 1 week from today.

Tollbooths? Easy Pass? Lol we have a toll if we want to go to Mexico. That's about it. Do I need one for Florida?????

no, your not driving! But I cry everytime I see your avatar.

One less thing to worry about haha.

Shooooooooooot I cry too. Out of happiness :)
Tollbooths? Easy Pass? Lol we have a toll if we want to go to Mexico. That's about it. Do I need one for Florida?????

no, your not driving! But I cry everytime I see your avatar.

love EZ Pass, in NY there are tolls all over the place...it stinks

Ok guys, lets get it back on topic. Thanks.

I am landing around 1:48 and I believe that Rx said he would have a beer and wait for me at the airport
I dont want to rain on anyones parade, but be careful about trying to put 3 people into 1 cab with golf clubs....That would be a REALLY tight squeeze...Maybe they have minivans???

I am landing around 1:48 and I believe that Rx said he would have a beer and wait for me at the airport
I dont want to rain on anyones parade, but be careful about trying to put 3 people into 1 cab with golf clubs....That would be a REALLY tight squeeze...Maybe they have minivans???
Hey Bama, thats when I'm gettin in. It'll be on Delta Air Lines Flight 2497 out of Alanta

Back