It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Since you get up so early at least the time change won't effect you. :smile:

Sleep??? Who can sleep? I have been so excited about this i dont sleep much!! I can sleep in October or at least until the next outing is announced :D

Me too! I used to wake up at 5:45am to go to the gym and it never phased me, but now I struggle to get up before 7am.

7 is my earliest I like to get up

It's official... I think I am 90% ready!
Just gotta pick up 2 more gloves, and wait till Wed. comes around so I can pack my bag and get ready for a nice drive!

2.jpg

It's a good thing you are not flying up Danilo! They would have to put a weight restriction on your balls. The airplane could not get off the ground . :D

Just an FYI to everyone, when you meet JB you can just call him Josh ; ) And you can call me Morgan :smile:

JB and GG are easier to say.....if anyone calls me Jeff Overton I am gonna slap you.

*mental note to call One-T Jeff Overton after 3 JB Specials*
JB and GG are easier to say.....if anyone calls me Jeff Overton I am gonna slap you.

We may not respond to that though. We aren't really used to being called that outside of the forum.

thats true, when we were in georgia, we had to get used to each others names, but still would be like"great shot, SethO"....haha, it was just habit.

:popcorn: hmmm There's going to be a whole lot of slapping going on! I just hope Delta is on time and arrives at PBR on schedule... We have a hawk to catch and head to PGA National:D

:popcorn: hmmm There's going to be a whole lot of slapping going on! I just hope Delta is on time and arrives at PBR on schedule... We have a hawk to catch and head to PGA National:D

I hope it is too buddy, key word there is DELTA!

I noticed that they built in the extra tarmac time into my last trip through ATL. We were scheduled for a 2hour flight into Ft Myers, but it only took about 1:15 in the air. The rest of the time we were sucking airplane exhaust waiting to take off.

How about JT? :D

By the way Happy New Year! My mom called me last night to remind me.

thats true, when we were in georgia, we had to get used to each others names, but still would be like"great shot, SethO"....haha, it was just habit.

The same thing happened here for the Spring outing. It's funny we sort of forget that everyone has regular names not just what their screen name is.

With so many talking about the Champion Course, I do want to make an announcement of sorts that was up somewhere in one of the threads, but may have been overlooked. The Champion Course IS cart path only. They do not allow carts on the course itself and only the cart path. Because of that GG has decided to push the THP Dinner back by 30 minutes for the later tee times.

With so many talking about the Champion Course, I do want to make an announcement of sorts that was up somewhere in one of the threads, but may have been overlooked. The Champion Course IS cart path only. They do not allow carts on the course itself and only the cart path. Because of that GG has decided to push the THP Dinner back by 30 minutes for the later tee times.

If we were serious we would walk anyway. I am just sayin

any good bartender will make any drink upon request as long as you tell them the ingredients. lol
haha, they dont have JB specials

Very smart move guys!

It's a good thing you are not flying up Danilo! They would have to put a weight restriction on your balls. The airplane could not get off the ground . :D

for those of you watching your weight (like me) 9 golf balls equals about 1lb...
since 95% of my stuff is going in my Ogio Straight Jacket travel bag, I need to weigh out everything.....
(might have to move the "Jack" into a plastic bottle...) :devil:

What about the other course?? same rules??
While I understand it, I absolutely HATE cart path only...
Now, not only do I have to keep track of the traps, water and OB markers, I need to hit my shots closer to the path so I dont have to walk as far.... :banghead:

Back