THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I can offer shorter approach shots than any other teammate in the competition. My wedges from 100yds and in ain't bad either.

Ok. I have a new question.
Time to brag on yourself!

What specifically do you bring to your team that you feel will help your team win?

Myself, I feel that once off the tee I play slightly better than my handicap. I also feel that my game travels well, and I will shoot my handicap.
I will make my share of mistakes (high handicap) but my share of nice shots as well.

Team Michigan win!

I'm gonna bring team support and practice. Gonna play as many rounds as I can with them. Utilizing the formats that will be played. Will even give them some challenges. As well as motivation. Got to get them boys ready for battle.

What specifically do you bring to your team that you feel will help your team win?

Myself, I feel that once off the tee I play slightly better than my handicap. I also feel that my game travels well, and I will shoot my handicap.
I will make my share of mistakes (high handicap) but my share of nice shots as well.

Team Michigan win!

I don't like bragging.

One thing I do bring to the table? I will certainly have Gunner's game in tip top shape come June.

#teamohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like bragging.

One thing I do bring to the table? I will certainly have Gunner's game in tip top shape come June.

#teamohio

Can this be #Verified....?

J/K man thanks for supporting the event!

Can this be #Verified....?

J/K man thanks for supporting the event!

Heading to Mi in a few weeks on business. Planning a delivery of doorstep brown paper bags courtesy of #ohiok-9's

(Would like 2 play if time allows) I'll reach out in other thread if anyone's interested

Pinslayer?

No, PKORF....

Wait! Aren't they the same?

Or is Pinslayer A Mystery Meat account as well...?

Edit:

Pinslayer?

I talked to him the other day. He told me to piss off. Then later asked me to go play. I think he's itching to come back...

Question to the participants and the non participants....The unforeseen just happened in another RR matchup. Someone unfortunately had to withdraw for personal reasons. This was always a possibility as life happens sometimes. Some guys have disappeared after teams were final and some have stayed.

My questions to you... are you 100% dedicated to this rivalry?

Current participants: If you couldn't give the event and sponsor everything it deserves...Could you? would you? make the tough call if you had to for the team?

Supporters: You didn't make it in but are still here having fun and supporting the event. If this scenario comes in our RR, will you be ready if called upon?

Question to the participants and the non participants....The unforeseen just happened in another RR matchup. Someone unfortunately had to withdraw for personal reasons. This was always a possibility as life happens sometimes. Some guys have disappeared after teams were final and some have stayed.

Current participants: If you couldn't give the event and sponsor everything it deserves...Could you? would you? make the tough call if you had to for the team?

Supporters: You didn't make it in but are still here having fun and supporting the event. If this scenario comes in our RR, will you be ready if called upon?

I 100% will do whatever is best for the team.

I am committed 100% to the event!
If there was an issue with work/family/personal issues where I didn't feel I was giving my all I would give up my spot to someone who could!

This event deserves everyone giving their all!

Yes, I am here to stay. I will definitely be ready if I'm called upon.

Honestly hope we never have to find out. But yes, I absolutely would be ready. I have already signed up to play in 2 tournaments before RR takes place, and game will be sharp.

Rivalries are made by both teams being good. (See browns / steelers lately. Not a great rivalry anymore) I can tell both teams are well prepared and staffed to have this be an epic showdown.

For myself? I'm more ready than I was 2 weeks ago to step in if needed. No way will my support or prep wane cause I didn't get in.

As a pretty active forum member, a THPer that has been involved in multiple events, and an outside looking in-er to the Regional Rivalry, I wanted to post in here some thoughts. Do with it what you will...

First off, you guys are absolutely killing the Regional Rivalry talk. In this thread. It's constantly updated with conversation and talk of the event.

With that said, I will lead in to this... As someone on the outside looking in on this event, it seems very closed off to the rest of the forum. You guys have had some AWESOME golf talk, but keep it to this thread only. Why not branch out to the rest of the forum and get other THPers and guests involved in some of this talk? Getting the forum engaged in an event is what it's all about. We've seen it done well and we've seen it done poorly. With the way you guys post, banter and chat, I truly believe you all can set the standard for what a lead up to an event can be...but you have to get everyone engaged.

This isnt a flame or a bash, just simply an observation. I enjoy following this thread, just think it could be so much more.

I'm always ready!

Team Michigan win!
Confidence in myself and my teammate. The ability to forgot bad shots and focus on the shot at hand. I want my partner to know I am there to applaud his good shots, pick him up if he hits a bad shot, and support him 100%.

Jordan (Jspangs) and myself will be taking advantage of 70 degree weather today.

I am hoping the GameGolf app will allow you all to follow along!

Tee time 11:39

Jordan (Jspangs) and myself will be taking advantage of 70 degree weather today.

I am hoping the GameGolf app will allow you all to follow along!

Tee time 11:39

Love it. No pressure with all of us tracking your scores....Have fun out there. Good prep. Let us know how long #jspangslong is on the course.

The range is calling my name for lunch today!

I am committed 100% to this event. But like many others, if something comes up with the family (especially my baby girl) and I need/have to be here, I would give my spot up to one of these awesome Ohio THPers

Love it. No pressure with all of us tracking your scores....Have fun out there. Good prep. Let us know how long #jspangslong is on the course.

It's definitely windy out here today, 1st hole a solid 15 mph wind directly in the face.

Favorite: the excitement that those who got in have

Least: that many who didn't have walked away from this thread

Back